Business are being burnt down, looted, peoples livelihood are being ruined

FreeBird

On 6/11/2022 at 1:04 AM, dan in daytona said:

FreeBird, I'm not condoning lawlessness, smash and grabs, flipping cars, or burning buildings. It's BS, it's dangerous, and the perpetrators should be taken straight to "F"ing jail. The problem is no race, nationality, or one's economic status has a monopoly on bad behavior. It happens all over the world. Soccer hooligans who win, lose or draw burn up $hit, break bones, and trash anything in their way. Ever seen video (UTUBE) of good ole American college students rampaging through a section of town after a big sporting victory?  Flipping and burning is very popular with those wholesome kids. Add emotion to any large gathering fueled with liquor and pharmaceuticals and there's a good chance some young A-holes will start something and not have a clue or care how it will end. You're to young for the 1960's era marches, demonstrations, campus takeovers, police gun battles, assassinations, and fire bombed cities. Hate to say it, but the stuff today is tame in comparison. Don't stress young man we've been through much worse. And the pendulum will swing the other way, to the good. It always does....Blue sky ahead.  

Life’s way to short , im dealing with my 2 best friends ODing, my getting out of prison, my dad having heart disease, heart attack, diabetes, cancer , Covid Is the least of my problems, 

so to hear all this bullshit that doesn’t affect me, calling me and my ancestors racist cause the color of my skin, to call me racist cause I don’t like murdering babies, call me racist cause I like low gas prices, like shit take a step back and look what your arguing for

• Like 1