Auburn 17 Hoover 14 final

HooverOutlaw

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I'll brag about what I damn well please. I'm not a yes man to a New Jersey crook like you are. Go put your Bishop Sycamore shirt on and tell us some more lies.

You sound like the dumb hick drunk that’s had one too many. Your jokes are tired and stale.

LOL at your old ass bragging about teenagers and 20 year olds accomplishments 

It’s not even the bragging. You can be happy the team or teams you follow are doing good. That’s not the issue. The issue is the shit talking about others. 

Like about Jimbo Fisher. He has won a national championship as an assistant coach and head coach and has a 100 million dollar contract. You are just some no name hillbilly from incest Alabama. So what the fuck have you done in life to bash and shit talk Jimbo Fisher? 

Cheer on your teams and shut the fuck up. Lmao!

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lol no I don’t. Sorry it sucks in Alabama. I don’t even recognize IMG as a Florida team. I just like good football. I don’t have to live through others and their accomplishments. It’s not that serious and a very low priority on my life’s list of shit that matters

You spend 24/7 on here and you even do Twitter which is for confused women thinking you are some kind of promoter of high school football. 

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s not even the bragging. You can be happy the team or teams you follow are doing good. That’s not the issue. The issue is the shit talking about others. 

Like about Jimbo Fisher. He has won a national championship as an assistant coach and head coach and has a 100 million dollar contract. You are just some no name hillbilly from incest Alabama. So what the fuck have you done in life to bash and shit talk Jimbo Fisher? 

Cheer on your teams and shut the fuck up. Lmao!

Some other Jimbo accomplishments 

1. Played a rapist and criminal at qb

2. The only coach I know of that his wife was screwing players from the other team and rival in Florida. 

He conned idiots like you into thinking he is elite. 

Jimbo also left FSU is a complete mess. If you had any sense you would understand that instead of defending him.  Did you attend FSU?