Trust Them

Wildcat Will

1 minute ago, concha said:

You probably passed gas.

Capitulation has no odor, and even if it did, the internet doesn't have an olfactory feature.

You are a disgrace.

Yep. That is exactly the attitude I saw and learned growing up. 

I grew up.

That means a person such as yourself carries no clout, in word or deed. Yours is typical of those that preceeded you and that is documented fact.

I am what you hate we have become. 

Just now, Wildcat Will said:

Yep. That is exactly the attitude I saw and learned growing up. 

I grew up.

That means a person such as yourself carries no clout, in word or deed. Yours is typical of those that preceeded you and that is documented fact.

I am what you hate we have become. 

Kamala Harris' word salad makes more sense than the crap you post.

You support black people killing each other. At best you are absolutely indifferent to it.

And you are proud about it.

What a turd.

21 minutes ago, concha said:

Kamala Harris' word salad makes more sense than the crap you post.

You support black people killing each other. At best you are absolutely indifferent to it.

And you are proud about it.

What a turd.

What it means is this black man will not be swayed or even allow for your thought to be in any way reflective of what I do or who I am.

I am your nightmare and you clearly wish I wasn't here. 

Too bad.

25 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

What it means is this black man will not be swayed or even allow for your thought to be in any way reflective of what I do or who I am.

I am your nightmare and you clearly wish I wasn't here. 

Too bad.

We see you clearly for who you are.

You are a black man who is well behaved and doesn't ever question his party. Pat on the head.

You are so obedient that you ignore the plight of poor black folks living under your party's rule and dying by the thousands at the hands of their neighbors. Nothing to see here Willie! 

You are such a good lad that you'll ignore thousands of dead young black men but raise hell at even the hint of malfeasance by a single cop somewhere.

Pat on the head.

You are a racial quisling.

A turd.

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

We see you clearly for who you are.

You are a black man who is well behaved and doesn't ever question his party. Pat on the head.

You are so obedient that you ignore the plight of poor black folks living under your party's rule and dying by the thousands at the hands of their neighbors. Nothing to see here Willie! 

You are such a good lad that you'll ignore thousands of dead young black men but raise hell at even the hint of malfeasance by a single cop somewhere.

Pat on the head.

You are a racial Quisling.

A turd.

I am glad you do. I am under no illusions and neither should anyone else be. I wouldn't have it any other way.

You make assumptions on the regular. This is not a sound practice for dealing in life matters. I have no party, politically. Never claimed one. You, like others, assumed.

I do not, and many, mainly mostly, live our lives according to a political belief. Only a disturbed, brainwashed individual,  would succumb to such an outlandish endeavor. In that, there are those like yourself that revels in the failure of their fellow humans, exhibited thru expression generated in free speech.

Know your role and stay in your lane.

Any name you call me has not.had any effect on me and neithet did thise that did it before you.

Shitty Dreams

D-5-3