Liberty (AZ) @ Saguaro

Wooderson

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

@Wooderson  went 0-3 Saguaro game last week, but 3-0 Saguaro game this week.  :) 

Sadly, I went 0-3 in the Hamilton game.  Zona no bueno for me.  I think I’m 3-6 overall, ouch. 

I'm giving myself a half point for this game since I did say that the on-paper prediction would go to Liberty but leaned toward Saguaro because it had been "too easy" for the Lions. This is significant as I can save my "I don't know a damn thing" post for another week 🙂

We know Basha's been my pick out here all season and I'm rolling with them to get a measure of vengeance against Liberty next Friday. I'm somewhat apprehensive about that based on similar logic I used with Liberty against Saguaro (it's been easy for the Bears since the Los Alamitos game) but I love that Basha has a QB with nearly 30 offers but still feed the ball to their running backs (250+ yards rushing going into last night). I also love this stat regarding the Chandler schools (Chandler, Hamilton, Basha, Perry, Casteel, and 4A Arizona Charter Prep) this season:

• Like 1