Abbott destroying Beto

I AM IRONMAN

6 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Guess you didn’t watch it last night on TV. God you are a retard lil willy 

Because my life is not dictated by politics, I am a retard? I live in Georgia. Texas is not of my concern specifically. Why would I watch and besides, that has nothing to do with you wanting to add you were referring to a debate you did not include in your post.

Stupid is expecting something from nothing. Communication is not a strong suite for you, is it?

8 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Because my life is not dictated by politics, I am a retard? I live in Georgia. Texas is not of my concern specifically. Why would I watch and besides, that has nothing to do with you wanting to add you were referring to a debate you did not include in your post.

Stupid is expecting something from nothing. Communication is not a strong suite for you, is it?

It’s because you spew shit out of your mouth without understanding the post…retard.

6 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

It’s because you spew shit out of your mouth without understanding the post…retard.

If the post was informational to the point of explaining it's content was in reference to a previous debate, understanding would be achieved.

Lacking such info left the post open to interpretation.

Go figure?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I'm just putting him on ignore. His stupidity is losing its entertainment value. Just getting old and occupying space. Time for quality control.

This was tailor made for his content:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, concha said:

I'm just putting him on ignore. His stupidity is losing its entertainment value. Just getting old and occupying space. Time for quality control.

This was tailor made for his content:

giphy.gif

Thank you.

You deserve the ignorance, it's Latin for lack of knowledge.

" Where Ignorance is bliss, life is misery".