Ohio Playoffs: State Championships

OdbCle

11 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Congrats to St. Ed's. I was pleasantly surprised at the competitiveness of their game earlier in the year with Cherry Creek, who by the way was tripped up once in Colorado this year after losing to Ed's, but did win their 4th championship in a row here today.

Congrats to Cherry Creek. Ed’s has come a long way since that game, and playing those guys made them a much better team. Brackney and Purchase were the real deal. Best defensive line Ed’s faced all year by far. 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2022 at 11:31 PM, Coletrain06 said:

Representing Colerain Football well! There's 5 former Colerain players starting on Defense for Cincinnati! And Now Coach Coombs will be leading them into their bowl game!

Screenshot_20221208-232324_Facebook.jpg

I remember Pace well. Just a straight football player. Wish the Buckeyes would have landed him after he left Miami. He and Eichenberg would be a hell of a duo. 

On 12/10/2022 at 8:00 AM, OdbCle said:

I remember Pace well. Just a straight football player. Wish the Buckeyes would have landed him after he left Miami. He and Eichenberg would be a hell of a duo. 

Yes he was a very good player & played FB also for Colerain and met his match CJ Hankins constantly meeting him in the hole for no gain during the D1 finals.

He played great LB today and this year for Cincy.

Unfortunately P5 programs do not recruit 6’ or less LB’ s . Not sure of his NFL stock but hope he gets a chance.