To All Colquitt County Packer Fans

Rufus69

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Yes sir. Looking forward to Gay's Foods Fried Oysters Especial.

Also glad they are having it a day or two earlier so Rush doesn't have to fuss about getting ready for the bus right after. 

LOL....We both know Rush will find something else to fuss about..... (Smile).  But not about the seafood.  Gay's does one fine job.

Rufus>>

• Like 2

For the record....I've been instructed by the Packer Touchdown Club President....that I can't  say anything derogatory about our new Nike..."away unis"...even though they make us look like escaped mental patients out of Southwestern Hospital.

White pants.  Holy Mother of Buddha !!!!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

For the record....I've been instructed by the Packer Touchdown Club President....that I can't  say anything derogatory about our new Nike..."away unis"...even though they make us look like escaped mental patients out of Southwestern Hospital.

White pants.  Holy Mother of Buddha !!!!!!

Rufus>>

I was instructed of no such thing... So having that said, I'll say it for the both of us in as nice "a way" as possible.

The away uniforms may or may not grow on some of us, but most of us will hate them. 

White pants? These boys haven't worn white pants since rec ball, and nobody liked them then either.

Idk if that was nice enough or not. 

xD

9 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I saw that pic on Facebook and thought they looked good. (The ones Krajewski rocked) 

Yeah. They aren't bad. They just aren't what we're used to. 

I was thinking about Rufus' description, "look like they escaped from south western 'nervous' hospital."

Maybe that isn't such a bad thing at all. I'm thinking we can go with that and give the boys an alka-seltzer to pop in their mouths for the first play of the game on both sides of the ball, and the first plays after half-time as well. xD

• Like 1