Did SJB fly in Tuesday?

HooverOutlaw

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Way off. The general rule of thumb is approx $300 per head for cross country travel (includes airfare, accomodations and meals). Even if SJB brought 250, that's only about $75k. 

I will count the kids listed in the program from the game shortly.  That should be close.  But then again maybe the whole team traveled?  Plus the rest of the staff who traveled (no clue what number is) you need to add.  4 nights stay.  

I believe they did have 250 for the program (tweet I think I read by Sondheimer likely). I wasn't paying attention to SJB numbers at the game so no clue how many they brought.  

4 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I will count the kids listed in the program from the game shortly.  That should be close.  But then again maybe the whole team traveled?  Plus the rest of the staff who traveled (no clue what number is) you need to add.  4 nights stay.  

I believe they did have 250 for the program (tweet I think I read by Sondheimer likely). I wasn't paying attention to SJB numbers at the game so no clue how many they brought.  

They had 93 including staff

• Thanks 1