This and that from the Moultrie Observer!

ORabidOne

I think I've already posted that article somewhere else though. 

I feel Rab. He's pumped for this defense. I am too. They're as real as it gets. They are playing lights out so far. I saw one VM kid get tackled by being clubbed by a lineman, the lineman couldn't dive and get him so he clubbed him in the center of his back with a big arm as he was running away... couldn't catch his number and that's a shame, because he deserves to be mentioned(right tackle) don't know which one.

I saw Jay Ward fly through the air over two lineman, an offensive and defensive guy that were locked up, make an adjustment in mid air and change trajectory to make the tackle at the line of scrimmage and save what could have been a big run... An amazing play. Still don't know how he changed trajectory in mid air like that. The ball carrier made a cut on the ground instead of going around the block, he cut back to the inside and caught Jay in flight. I'm sure he thought he won with that cut but NAW! Jay imitated that same cut in mid air. 

Image result for serious face engaged

I wish I had that on film. It was ridiculous. 

I found footage of the aforementioned play by Jay. 

I was mistaken about the guys he flew over. He flew over another Packer who got juked by the receiver, but he still flew like superman and stopped the play from gaining yards after catch. 

The film doesn't really do it the same justice as what I saw from my angle. May I present Jay Ward Class Of 2019, highlights vs. Vista Murrieta. The play is at around the 26 second mark. I suggest watching the entire highlight reel though.

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/7553319/59a1179d5b47981cac84b1d0

http://www.hudl.com/v/27jHm5

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I found footage of the aforementioned play by Jay. 

I was mistaken about the guys he flew over. He flew over another Packer who got juked by the receiver, but he still flew like superman and stopped the play from gaining yards after catch. 

The film doesn't really do it the same justice as what I saw from my angle. May I present Jay Ward Class Of 2019, highlights vs. Vista Murrieta. The play is at around the 26 second mark. I suggest watching the entire highlight reel though.

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/7553319/57efc5600aff7a6a24e8a8e2

FIFY