SJR 25 vs SJC 42 4th QTR

SJR89

Gents - big one this week... a couple of questions.....does SJC stream games....is there a regional cable platform like MSG varsity etc in DC area. Radio ?    Nick Malibu what is your take on this 2nd year game.  

on the SJR side,,,,week one could not  have gone better.  sure there are things to clean up....focus on line play and my understanding is there spread the ball so lots of pressure on SJR D-line to get pressure on SJC QB.  Big game for Howard Cross....need him to beast mode...also wonder how blitz happy Marangi (DC )  may get...any bosco guys know what his tendency is with a strong QB and O - line....wish I could be there....

3 minutes ago, Pops said:

Good luck

indont know SJR but I would be impressed if they beat SJC -- those guys are legit 

their QB, Doyle, is underrated as a 3* IMHO -- strong, accurate arm

-- big athletic kid

-- gamer/ leader

But if you hurry him and get him out the pocket he throws questionable throws.. DLS took full advantage of that

• Like 1

Just now, SJR89 said:

Here is the SJC vs De lasalle full game...watched a couple of minutes....couple of things....SJC D line big and slow....DLS was smaller and quick....SJR is somewhere in between.....Doyle looked good...as QB....think SJR wins but ya never know 

The whole "big" thing is why they tired vs DLS

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

True .... but you said play w everyone. Those 3 teams too good for sjc to beat. 

Don't know if I agree with that or not

"play with" is a relative term of competitiveness and I think sjc good enough to take 1 out of 10 from anyone, including those guys -- they may need a break or two, maybe 3 or 4 v MD, but the game won't be over before the kickoff

they do play IMG which I think everyone else would put in that group and I believe I remember yournpost in game thread saying they would beat IMG 

3 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

Here is the SJC vs De lasalle full game...watched a couple of minutes....couple of things....SJC D line big and slow....DLS was smaller and quick....SJR is somewhere in between.....Doyle looked good...as QB....think SJR wins but ya never know 

Have to worry about SJR secondary. Never really tested vs DFB. DFB threw the ball down the field once WR burned the secondary but dropped the ball

Just now, Pops said:

they do play IMG which I think everyone else would put in that group and I believe I remember yournpost in game thread saying they would beat IMG 

I said SFA has good chance to upset img. Remember line was SFA getting 30 before taking down. That's crazy talk. 

I didnt mention sjc but they  have a chance to upset img to because Img is average on offense. 

I like SFA's chances better. They beat Bishop Sullivan by more than AH and AH is prob a top 10-15 team. 

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

And when SJC starts the year off 1-4?

Call when they take their 5th loss

losing to IMG, SJB, DLS and SJR isn't shameful -- you're just being obstinate because you know those are 2 top 5 and 2 top 10ish teams, meaning just about everyone in country would have at least 4 losses in their first 5