Bosco might go 2-7

181pl

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

yes and then he fell off and had his 2-7 year. And Nunzio had a lot of talent when he took over for Stengel

BC did not go 2-7 until 2013. 2011 BC lost in state final to Bosco once again. And 2012 they lost to PC in state title game. So Nunz first 3 years he went to championship game of NPG4. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, aZjimbo said:

BC did not go 2-7 until 2013. 2011 BC lost in state final to Bosco once again. And 2012 they lost to PC in state title game. So Nunz first 3 years he went to championship game of NPG4. 

Yes i know. And the first couple of years Nunzio was at BC i believe he was coaching a lot of the kids Stengel brought to BC before he left. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

I'll never forget the year that 2-7 BC team took DBP to 3OTs. Anything is possible in these conf games. 

Yep. That 2-7 BC team had the biggest hearts of a losing team ive probably ever seen. They could have laid down and quit but they stepped up every game. They deserved better then 2-7. Close losses to DBP as you mentioned and BG at home. 

Btw i saw a interview with McKenzie after the win at PC and he said when we get down we cant lay down and weve laid down a few times this year

37 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Standings now...

IMG_0423.JPG

SPP only received 3 points for losing to SJP which is a joke. Only makes sense to schedule nobodies and get the power point. If SPP schedule a nobody and got 10 power points for the win they would have 43 points and be ahead of delbarton and 1 point behind DBP

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Playing OOS KILLS your power point totals. With this type of lunacy, scheduling can become an art form to those who are smart enough to figure it out. 

exactly. You get killed for playing OOS. Now we can keep stop killing SPP for playing Lincoln and Union City because it makes more sense in NJ to play those team get 10-15 power points then go out challenge yourself and only get 3 points for a good OOS game.