,,,maga Revolt On The House Floor Yesterday vs gop..

RedZone

That was a pretty entertaining read and video.

...marg greene did not participate because she's in bed with kevin mccarthy.

If the gop had balls (they don't) they would kick these maga troublemakers out of Congress and send them back to the hardware stores, McDonald's, delivery stables and wherever.

#completejoke

• RedZone changed the title to ,,,maga Revolt On The House Floor Yesterday vs gop..

I'm reading that maga is now turning their backs on marg taylor greene and will soon cancel her membership in the maga moron club and request she cut up her membership card.

Junior High Schools are run better than this.

...marg posing with maga public enemy #1. 😄

Screenshot_20230607-080154-071.png

Screenshot_20230607-080136-648.png

Screenshot_20230607-080120-831.png

They are all turning against marg.

steve "nobody' bannon and marg "maga" greene had a big cat fight couple days ago and evidently it escalated yesterday.

Really great stuff with these morons.

"Let me repeat that. All of them, including people we're quite fond of and some who we used to be fond of, have to be primaried," Bannon said in an apparent reference to Greene.

...marg has been in bannon war room 100's of times.

Not anymore!

This is great stuff! marg gonna take his house and kids if he doesn't play nice.😭

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, the controversial House Republican from Georgia, blasted Steve Bannon and other far-right figures in a series of messages to Rep. Matt Gaetz, according to texts obtained by The Daily Beast.

Greene texted Gaetz she is "done" with Steve Bannon, the former Trump advisor who now hosts the "War Room" podcast, after he and others criticized her for supporting House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and voting to raise the debt ceiling.

"Steve and I aren't patching things up," Greene texted to Gaetz, per the Daily Beast. "And if he keeps coming after me, I'll take the house and kids." She added, "I hope you'll pass this along to Steve. Because I'm over it."

16 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Seek help…or at least a friend!

Dude. Why did you post. I wanted to see how many pages of responses to himself he’d get. 

Don’t despair. He will bring a half dozen more threads here today about “marg” “maga” and “trannys” and he is an expert on the last one. 

• Haha 4