Judge Halts New York Attorney General's Fraud Trial Against Trump

Slotback Right

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

He said "currently." And he's correct. That's what the Impeachment inquiry is for. He noted that there is definitely enough cause for the Inquiry. That's where you subpoena people to testify and gather enough of that evidence needed for an article of impeachment. 

I thought everybody was smart enough to know that, but I see I was wrong about that.

May be an image of 5 people, the Oval Office and text that says 'LIVE 413PME "I don't know what Republicans achieved over these last six-plus hours of President Joe Biden's impeachment hearings. None of the expert witnesses today presented yet any proof for impeachment." -FOX News host Neil Cavuto OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

3 hours ago, Troll said:

You wouldn't know "real news"

from reposted fake twat bot spam...🤣

But continue to just "drive by" reposting yer fake tripe...

it werks fer U.

👌

PS: 

I’d be cranky too, if I was an old fart dreaming of a solid bowel movement.  Keep up the fight!  

P.S. 

https://x.com/noliewithbtc/status/1707174648020869168?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

IMG_6127.jpeg

IMG_6128.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/29/2023 at 12:21 AM, golfaddict1 said:

Regarding shrink (corporate name for theft) or shrinkage (not George in Seinfeld 😂), I don’t have a magic solution, but I also can’t follow/fathom how the federal minimum wage is $7.25 an hour and the following states (GA and WY see last screenshot) are using $7.25 (tips not included).

It won’t be a magic solution if all states jack up min wage… shrink is some new craze/phase that needs to be extinguished (party politics bs aside).   It’s dangerous and absurd and so is the min wage in effect below.  

IMG_6095.jpeg

IMG_6096.jpeg

IMG_6097.jpeg

IMG_6098.jpeg

IMG_6099.jpeg

IMG_6100.jpeg

IMG_6101.jpeg

IMG_6103.jpeg

IMG_6104.jpeg

IMG_6102.jpeg

IMG_6105.jpeg

IMG_6106.jpeg

IMG_6107.jpeg

If this continues, Wall St may need to intervene with a “Wagner” mercenary approach.   I’m kidding of course, but they may intervene w funding if there is a defined approach to combat this craze. 

Hedge traders are getting reamed from bond yields continued rise also.  

https://x.com/kobeissiletter/status/1709591572797374825?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

Target “missing”