Put A Rock Hill Butt On the Weber

Rufus69

56 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

...this morning.  Trying a new rub out of Mississippi.  But staying with the standard oak and cherry woods.  On the smoke for about 6 hours.  No promises due to the new rub.  My brother says I'll love it.  We'll see....

Rufus>>

GL.  Wife and I picked up a finster Weber last year.  The tiny no frills base model.  Kids are out of the house (dinks).  
I always dug old school grilling.  We had the popular round charcoal grill style at my family home and when I moved away about 30 min, enjoyed visits and backyard grilling.  

44 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

GL.  Wife and I picked up a finster Weber last year.  The tiny no frills base model.  Kids are out of the house (dinks).  
I always dug old school grilling.  We had the popular round charcoal grill style at my family home and when I moved away about 30 min, enjoyed visits and backyard grilling.  

Nobody makes a better charcoal grill than Weber.

NOBODY !!!!

I swore to myself that I was gonna invest in a Texas Ranch Weber...but...I'm a Weber 26" guy these days.  I was a 22" guy forever.  I do like some of the ceramic grills...but I'm too cheap to buy one...(Smile).

And truthfully....I don't cook for enough people for the Texas Ranch........not practical.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Nobody makes a better charcoal grill than Weber.

NOBODY !!!!

I swore to myself that I was gonna invest in a Texas Ranch Weber...but...I'm a Weber 26" guy these days.  I was a 22" guy forever.  I do like some of the ceramic grills...but I'm too cheap to buy one...(Smile).

And truthfully....I don't cook for enough people for the Texas Ranch........not practical.

Rufus>>

Why are you using a grill and not a smoker? Rookie 🤦🏿‍♀️ 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Why are you using a grill and not a smoker? Rookie 🤦🏿‍♀️ 

Somebody from New Jersey trying to tell a founding member of Berlin Bothers BBQ Team how to cook a proper Boston Butt.  God, how do you survive from day to day?

Rufus>>

• Haha 2