Mike Lindell Cheers Judge's 'Historic' Ruling as Vindication

Slotback Right

10 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Einstein, the question to you was "where in the wording of the judge's ruling did you come to the conclusion" that there was ELECTION INTERFERENCE ?  And now what "evidence" do you have that "we are dismissing it ?"  Clearly you aren't talking about Trump's 0-59 record in court cases claiming mass voter fraud, are you ?. Stick to facts CLOWN. Your moronic posse of Wingnut bloggers, and malcontent conspiracy theorist has zero factual credibility in any court in this nation. Repeat 0-59 COUNTRY WIDE for Trump and his idiot deplorables.

You lefties are and have been brainwashed for a long, long time. You believe anything, from anyone who seems to support your point of view. You even regurgitate DBP66's idiotic 0-59 nonsense.

I don't remember who posted this first, but anyway, I hope this helps. It shows 92 election related cases re: The 2020 Presidential Election.

If you are too lazy to read this public report, 31 of those 92 cases were decided on the merits. Trump, and/or the GOP plaintiff prevailed in 23 out of those 31.

All 92 cases are listed here:

https://election-integrity.info/2020_Election_Cases.htm

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

You lefties are and have been brainwashed for a long, long time. You believe anything, from anyone who seems to support your point of view. You even regurgitate DBP66's idiotic 0-59 nonsense.

I don't remember who posted this first, but anyway, I hope this helps. It shows 92 election related cases re: The 2020 Presidential Election.

If you are too lazy to read this public report, 31 of those 92 cases were decided on the merits. Trump, and/or the GOP plaintiff prevailed in 23 out of those 31.

Slotback - I’ve shown this numerous times to these idiots. They’re to brainwashed to understand.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Not “just” in Georgia? How about not in Georgia at all. They have so little that they’re using an issue in another state three years later, that was caught and resolved, no less, to address potential issues that maybe could possibly might happen to arise. In ten years it will still be “any day now.” Just like it was ten years ago. 

image.jpeg.166fd1eccebfddcfd9be173fd19806d4.jpeg

IMG_0522.jpeg

IMG_0521.jpeg

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

LOL...so Trump actually did win some court cases related to the "fake election" huh??.....so the case in Ga. is all B.S...he didn't call begging for votes or mess with voting machines???.....it was all legit?....LOL...sure it was....0-50....0-59....0-59...0-59....0-59...0-59....0-59....0-59....you don't think they lied??...that's not what the lawyers who flipped on Trump say....Crazy Sidney and Jenna are admitting they lied....and you double down now??....🙄

so you "won" 23 out of 92 cases (less than a 1/3) and that makes Trump a winner??.....🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

why are Trump's lawyers admitting to lying??....because they did....and you still call the BIG lie gospel....😪

I'll take a misdemeanor slap on the wrist, keep my license and ability to work versus fight the weight of the government. No brainer - business decision. Idiot 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, DBP66 said:

why are Trump's lawyers admitting to lying??....because they did....and you still call the BIG lie gospel....😪

Is your brain too small to realize that sometimes people plead guilty to a slap on the wrist, rather than gambling on whether or not the jury will make the correct decision on more serious charges, if they don't take the plea deal?

Yeah, I think it is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/20/2023 at 1:49 AM, Slotback Right said:

This is a long list, not actually sourced, so I decided to give it two minutes of my time.  On quick review, over 60 of these cases were filed before the election on 11/3/20. Most have nothing to do with election fraud or seek to overturn election results.

For example, Jefferson v. Dane County filed in March 2020 is about the removal of a Facebook post, but somehow that counts as win for the Criminal Defendant.  Richie v Polis, filed in May 2020 is about a petition to put a measure on the ballot during Covid in Colorado, again somehow counted as ‘a win.’ 

This list is Gish Gallop.  I’m guessing it’s from the Epoch Times.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Is your brain too small to realize that sometimes people plead guilty to a slap on the wrist, rather than gambling on whether or not the jury will make the correct decision on more serious charges, if they don't take the plea deal?

Yeah, I think it is.

my brain realizes that the ONLY people who plead guilty are people who ARE guilty....see how that works....and how does it look when your own lawyers plead guilty??!!...LOL.....😉