NJSIAA + SJR + Bosco + PC

SJR89

5 minutes ago, New Jersey said:

Wow. Scholarships should be the least of their worries. Criminal charges should be brought on them. God forbid this kid dies from his injuries i hope they have a good lawyer Hardy and company are going to need it. This isnt self defense. One strike from a helmet you can brush that off. Beating the kid to having seizures and a concussion. If i was Franklin that scholarship gets pulled today

“I don’t understand why my child was wrong for protecting his teammate and fighting him after getting hit with a helmet,” Sharon Hardy said. “I don’t understand why my son gets suspended, his scholarship may be in jeopardy, when another kid used a weapon and hit somebody upside the head.”

Not one word of i hope the kid is ok. not one word of i hope the kid lives. But brings up that the scholarship might be in jeopardy. Good priorities to show your son. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NJ2015 said:

No doubt coaches punching women is model behavior.  Now screen shots of poaching texts. Yes, this is clearly the behavior of a model school.  Just not sure what they are modeling for 

I’d punch a bitch if she spit on me that’s assault.. don’t get it twisted... shocking it was Hardy’s s mother

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Wow. Scholarships should be the least of their worries. Criminal charges should be brought on them. God forbid this kid dies from his injuries i hope they have a good lawyer Hardy and company are going to need it. This isnt self defense. One strike from a helmet you can brush that off. Beating the kid to having seizures and a concussion. If i was Franklin that scholarship gets pulled today

“I don’t understand why my child was wrong for protecting his teammate and fighting him after getting hit with a helmet,” Sharon Hardy said. “I don’t understand why my son gets suspended, his scholarship may be in jeopardy, when another kid used a weapon and hit somebody upside the head.”

Not one word of i hope the kid is ok. not one word of i hope the kid lives. But brings up that the scholarship might be in jeopardy. Good priorities to show your son. 

Like I said, he’s a good God-fearing, churchgoing boy.  The “system” is against him!  Kid’s gotta keep that “scholly” and “eat.”

As a father that picture was heartbreaking and enraging.  I hope the kid is okay.  I commend the father’s restraint for not killing Hardy.

2 hours ago, NJ2015 said:

No doubt coaches punching women is model behavior.  Now screen shots of poaching texts. Yes, this is clearly the behavior of a model school.  Just not sure what they are modeling for 

Atleast joes isn’t getting sued for sexual abuse by thier teachers:.... unlike like the team from oradel who has numerous reports of abuse by the teachers

CEC044D7-DE2E-4FF4-A294-392E07656411.png

9 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Like I said, he’s a good God-fearing, churchgoing boy.  The “system” is against him!  Kid’s gotta keep that “scholly” and “eat.”

As a father that picture was heartbreaking and enraging.  I hope the kid is okay.  I commend the father’s restraint for not killing Hardy.

I agree. If that was anyone else as a parent they would have killed Hardy and Clark. Hell be eating alright. He may not like whats on the menu

2 hours ago, New Jersey said:

I told you GSB....not a good person, especially to the little guy

More proof:

@Miel Hardy has always been a bully, ask any kid from SJR to show the video of him beating on  a smaller kid in the hall

I believe that kid was in the autism spectrum, real tough guy, I'm glad my boy had his way with this punk bully

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

I told you GSB....not a good person, especially to the little guy

More proof:

@Miel Hardy has always been a bully, ask any kid from SJR to show the video of him beating on  a smaller kid in the hall

I believe that kid was in the autism spectrum, real tough guy, I'm glad my boy had his way with this punk bully

Product of Sjr

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Atleast joes isn’t getting sued for sexual abuse by thier teachers:.... unlike like the team from oradel who has numerous reports of abuse by the teachers

CEC044D7-DE2E-4FF4-A294-392E07656411.png

12 minutes ago, BurnBabyBurn said:

Yeah and now a product of SJR beat a kid and put him in the hospital.  SJR is a total joke of a school! 

18 minutes ago, Panama Red said:

Product of Sjr

2 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Well, that escalated quickly...

Yeah we’re a joke at least we didn’t just make a settlement dealing with all the sexual abuse going on at BC... but I’m an asshole for bringing it up .... and u guys ready to crucify a freshman assistant coach for allegedly texting someone .... #wathappensatBCstaysatBC

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Yeah we’re a joke at least we didn’t just make a settlement dealing with all the sexual abuse going on at BC... but I’m an asshole for bringing it up .... and u guys ready to crucify a freshman assistant coach for allegedly texting someone .... #wathappensatBCstaysatBC

You know what school must have it right....DBP just saying. BC had to deal with Alfano. SJR has their issues. PC is an absolute mess. Btw when does the lawsuit get filed against Hardy Clark and the school. 

6 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Will you go on another 2 week hiatus when Pope John spanks you tomorrow?

18 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

40+ years ago some dead men did terrible things.  And the Irish Christian Brothers paid the price and then some!  BC itself emerged relatively unscathed in all of this actually and settled what they needed to. They all suffered the consequences.

As will SJR.

Take a Xanax and a nap.  No one among the NJ contingent here takes themselves this seriously.  The “whataboutism” is childish.

• Like 1

Hardy is no longer a PSU commit. PSU pulled the scholarship it sounds like. Go choice for PSU

Penn State has parted ways with four-star defensive end and onetime Lions Class of 2018 verbal commitment Dorian Hardy.

Lions247 first reported the news on Friday, a day after NJ.comrevealed an incident that happened a week ago at Hardy's school, Paramus Catholic, involving a post-practice fight.

That story continues to develop, but it will no longer do so by noting his future at PSU.

The senior originally committed to the Lions back in June amid a torrid recruiting run for the program.

Penn State's 2018 class now sits at 22 verbal commitments, leaving room for two to three more additions. The focus now will be on adding defensive ends, such as Cleveland, Ohio four-star Tyreke Smith, Harrisburg five-star Micah Parsons, and Blairstown, N.J., four-star Jayson Oweh, which it always was, but the pursuit of those three and perhaps others will now intensify. 

ADVERTISING

Head coach James Franklin and the Lions' staff will continue their bye week recruiting efforts today and tomorrow before returning to State College to prepare for Michigan.