NJSIAA + SJR + Bosco + PC

SJR89

https://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/columnists/darren-cooper/2017/10/11/cooper-paramus-catholic-community-disturbed-pope-john-shirts-message/755836001/

if the NJSIAA comes down hard on SJR bc of this infraction they are the biggest bunch of hypocrites....they let Bosco break many rules.....PC was outed by Toal and nothing happened even the fact they had PC people at Scotch Plains Track events recruiting kids during events, all the non-sense of Patridge.  And we will get hit hard bc of text messages?   Both Toal and Hansen called Patridge and PC out and nothing happened,   if they want to make a statement... take a week of practice away in the summer start up time.....if SJR is found guilty..but anything beyond that is a joke.  Also if this was any Catholic school recruiting in season vs a public school that is much worse but the NJSIAA has created this monster but not doing anything for the last 20 plus years........

side note....T-shirts are funny and not sure why PC is upset....now that they are not " Living " anymore.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

https://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/columnists/darren-cooper/2017/10/11/cooper-paramus-catholic-community-disturbed-pope-john-shirts-message/755836001/

if the NJSIAA comes down hard on SJR bc of this infraction they are the biggest bunch of hypocrites....they let Bosco break many rules.....PC was outed by Toal and nothing happened even the fact they had PC people at Scotch Plains Track events recruiting kids during events, all the non-sense of Patridge.  And we will get hit hard bc of text messages?   Both Toal and Hansen called Patridge and PC out and nothing happened,   if they want to make a statement... take a week of practice away in the summer start up time.....if SJR is found guilty..but anything beyond that is a joke.  Also if this was any Catholic school recruiting in season vs a public school that is much worse but the NJSIAA has created this monster but not doing anything for the last 20 plus years........

side note....T-shirts are funny and not sure why PC is upset....now that they are not " Living " anymore.....

I posted this link on another thread lol. And its Livin no G...and yea that motto has been taken down. 

Just now, Drummer61 said:

PC by invoking, "Livin" is using a shortened version of, "How yo be livin" which was stated sometime ago blacks and in the black community.....It's slang at best and severs no useful purpose other that to attract certain types........ and send the message that says," academics at PC may not be our primary goal....IMO..... and Iam right........as it was started with the Peppers 🌶 group and his coach at that time...

Partridge started a culture that couldnt be sustained once he left. Im sure the admin let him get away with things as well. The inmates ran the asylum and yea it worked to multiple state titles with peppers and such. But theres a new coach and a new admin and that whole culture is dead. GSB stated that BC might be getting a new leadership. Lets see what happens there

16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You know that it's taboo for one BNU team to pursue another BNU teams players. PC w CP is the only one to ever take such actions until now. 

The solicitation of an 8th JP is nothing close to what DBP is alleging now. I'm certain that the Archdiocese's penalty will be much more severe than the NJSIAAs. 

your take is amazing......you won a national championship on the back of a player whose mom was given a condo and a job.....and somehow a frosh coach texting a player is worse than that......or anything partridge did at PC....god knows what deals he made with Brick city and peeps in patterson.   this is a joke ....not mention the holier than thou attitude out of Bosco....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You know that it's taboo for one BNU team to pursue another BNU teams players. PC w CP is the only one to ever take such actions until now. 

The solicitation of an 8th JP is nothing close to what DBP is alleging now. I'm certain that the Archdiocese's penalty will be much more severe than the NJSIAAs. 

What punishments can the archdiocese give compared to what njsiaa can give

since I am in the know....not sure what " incensed " means.....they are more concerned with enrollment and bad press.....whats going at PC is far worse than model school like SJR has with a coach texting.....and your fake news comment is a joke...also bosco is a private school and does not  answer to the archdiocese so not sure where your getting incensed from....

5 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

i would love to know what Partridge was preaching to these players and parents. its almost like Partridge set these future players up for something that wasnt gonna be there. 

Partridge was selling Partridge. And he cashed in on the backs of a few high profile recruits. He happened to find a school pres who bought into his scheme for his own reasons.  Now he’s moved on to the next level and left the high school with a mess and a sullied rep 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SJR89 said:

your take is amazing......you won a national championship on the back of a player whose mom was given a condo and a job.....and somehow a frosh coach texting a player is worse than that......or anything partridge did at PC....god knows what deals he made with Brick city and peeps in patterson.   this is a joke ....not mention the holier than thou attitude out of Bosco....

Someone seems bitter.  Cmon every athlete worth a damn in 4 counties probably has a text from Augie, whether directly or through a “freshman coach”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NJ2015 said:

Someone seems bitter.  Cmon every athlete worth a damn in 4 counties probably has a text from Augie, whether directly or through a “freshman coach”

not at all....just a realist....and this is as small as it gets in the grand scheme of things....far worse has been done by other schools previously mentioned and would be disingenuous by the NJSIAA to then drop the hammer on SJR..... 

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Again, other than PC, what other BNU team has ever tried to poach players from another BNU team? I'm telling the Archdiocese is pissed. 

what proof do you have and why would they care....Don Bosco is a private school run by the Salesian order...they take no money from Newark and are not told what to do at all....so once again....how is the Archdiocese pissed?????

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Never before has the evidence been so strong, damning and overt re one Catholic HS attempting to poach current, rostered football players from another Catholic HS. 

once again this is hearsay....what proof do you offer about the Archdiocese?  this is like Manna from heaven for Bosco....bad season....on several fronts....and this offers a convenient distraction from reality......

Just more proof that even in a bad season, the worst of G4 teams can beat G3 "powers." Even you know how lucky you were to escape w a win last weekend. #awinsawin

so now you have moved on from your " Archdiocese is pissed " commentary as you offer no proof ...and try to and belittle a team for beating a rival....pretty sure you will take any win by any means over BC when the time comes....for such an " educated " bnu guy..it seems your true stripes are showing.  #pettyschoolinramsey

It's there, trust me. I'VE SEEN IT. In person. 

trusting you in this scenario is like trusting Trump....no thanks....once again...SJR has been a model school for the Archdiocese in every sense...so do not think anyone is actually " pissed " especially about a sport.  Of all the things that have gone on....for them to pissed about this is absurd.......

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You forget...I'm the WikiLeaks of hsfb. I get really cool stuff fwded to me daily. I'm currently in receipt of a medical report from a local hospital that treated one of the PC freshmen. If I can secure that, I can get a few screen shots from a BNU players/parents phone. 

GSB -  Piece of real world advice.....That is breaking the law.  dont bother, delete it any medical info, even with parental consent a governing body could still go after you for breaking Hipaa.   

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SJR89 said:

..SJR has been a model school for the Archdiocese in every sense...so do not think anyone is actually " pissed " especially about a sport.  

No doubt coaches punching women is model behavior.  Now screen shots of poaching texts. Yes, this is clearly the behavior of a model school.  Just not sure what they are modeling for 

• Haha 2