The "Fat Cajun" wanted me to pass along a message.

TheRealCAJ

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

says, "you delusional high school football homers and wannabe football experts can KISS his FAT CAJUN ASS"

How are the high school guys delusional? Not being convinced LSU is legit. Aren't you in the same boat?

On 10/1/2017 at 7:36 AM, TheRealCAJ said:

"LSU winning football games is just a bonus. I've grown to accept it. Nothing else to say about it."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

How are the high school guys delusional? Not being convinced LSU is legit. Aren't you in the same boat?

On 10/1/2017 at 7:36 AM, TheRealCAJ said:

"LSU winning football games is just a bonus. I've grown to accept it. Nothing else to say about it."

I never said LSU was legit. The little punks here are quick to start  "Fat Ass Cajun" threads and make "Fat Ass Cajun" jokes when LSU loses, but hide like the little bitches they are when LSU wins.

What I said was "The Fat Cajun said they could kiss his ASS" 

You can read better than that, Maxy!

9 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

What I said was "The Fat Cajun said they could kiss his ASS" 

You can read better than that, Maxy!

Two weeks ago you posted a sad truth you were feeling at the time that any win is just a bonus; a couple wins and now others can kiss your ass? They may have to get in line behind your own self, as you had a weak, doubting Thomas moment apparently.

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Two weeks ago you posted a sad truth you were feeling at the time that any win is just a bonus; a couple wins and now others can kiss your ass? They may have to get in line behind your own self, as you had a weak, doubting Thomas moment apparently.

You are really struggling, man. Always trying to play "gotcha"with someone.

Just stop..

The sad truth is right now every win is still a bonus compared to the talent we send to the NFL. It doesn't mean we can't have 8 or 9 bonuses this year and I can't enjoy them.

i enjoy the Fat Ass Cajun jokes, but there hasn't been any the last two weeks. 9_9

Jesus Christ!

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Couldn't help but see the interactions between Coach O and the players throughout the comeback. Pretty good stuff. 

Haven't made up my mind completely about Coach 0 just yet.

After the Troy loss we could have packed it in though. He gets some credit for keeping us floating another week.

34 minutes ago, 954gator said:

NIce win.   My gators blew the game vs TAM.   We have such pathetic coaching!  (and a weak minded qb)

Yeah, that was a tough loss. Watched it.

LSU and Florida are very similar.

Both are trying to win games with NO confidence in their QBs. A freakin grind it and do whatever you can type game every week Might win one, might lose one.

LSU and Florida are both playing a tremendous amount of freshman too.