Jamey DuBose takes Biloxi Mississippi HS job. That is 7 jobs in the past 10 years

HooverOutlaw

• HooverOutlaw changed the title to Jamey DuBose takes Biloxi Mississippi HS job. That is 7 jobs in the past 10 years

His former school Orange Beach has offered everything but the Gulf of Mexico itself and all of it's beach front property to Mark Freeman at Thompson. I doubt this happens Orange Beach  is a disfunction school with unstable leadership.  They had 3 principals in just 1 year a few years ago.  He has unlimited power at Thompson and can recruit withOUT issues being the dline coach is the AHSAA directors nephew.

On 12/13/2023 at 12:40 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

His former school Orange Beach has offered everything but the Gulf of Mexico itself and all of it's beach front property to Mark Freeman at Thompson. I doubt this happens Orange Beach  is a disfunction school with unstable leadership.  They had 3 principals in just 1 year a few years ago.  He has unlimited power at Thompson and can recruit withOUT issues being the dline coach is the AHSAA directors nephew.

So how are you feeling about a school down south hiring Waldrop instead of Freeman?😂 

1 hour ago, Lowlife1 said:

So how are you feeling about a school down south hiring Waldrop instead of Freeman?😂 

A few stats he will be Orange Beach's 3rd coach in 4 years it will be Waldrops 4th job in 5 years sounds like a perfect match. I said I doubt Freeman goes because it is a mess of a school. Terrible leadership and administration. They change out coaches, principals teachers etc more than any school in Alabama. 

Tough place to work and coach.

1. Gulf Shores is rolling just won state 15-0. Local good players will play there.

2. Orange Beach will play in probably the toughest 4A region in the state.

3. To much money in the system and many wealthy local people want to control the program . Main reason DuBose left.

4. It is a county school