Michigan receives NCAA notice of allegations. Harbaugh hit with level 1 allegations.

HooverOutlaw

This has nothing to do with the cheating they have been doing. 

But recruiting violations.

Most schools would have fired Harbaugh by now. 

ESPN expects Michigan to receive another NCAA notice of allegations of the cheating scandal.

Hard for you Harbaugh lovers to defend him now. But good luck.

They are still favored to beat Alabama -1.5.

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

This has nothing to do with the cheating they have been doing. 

But recruiting violations.

Most schools would have fired Harbaugh by now. 

ESPN expects Michigan to receive another NCAA notice of allegations of the cheating scandal.

Hard for you Harbaugh lovers to defend him now. But good luck.

They are still favored to beat Alabama -1.5.

Let’s see….. Deions Kids Makes 4 million playing College FB and drives a Bentley….. Now Michigan and Harbaugh getting penalized for buying some kids hamburgers during COVID….. 🤣

Who Cares at this point, the NCAA looks like a Ridiculous Joke….. 

Why would anyone Fire Harbaugh?…. He has been to 3 straight playoffs and Beat the Ohio Crybabies 3 straight years…. 🤣🤣

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Let’s see….. Deions Kids Makes 4 million playing College FB and drives a Bentley….. Now Michigan and Harbaugh getting penalized for buying some kids hamburgers during COVID….. 🤣

Who Cares at this point, the NCAA looks like a Ridiculous Joke….. 

Why would anyone Fire Harbaugh?…. He has been to 3 straight playoffs and Beat the Ohio Crybabies 3 straight years…. 🤣🤣

The ncaa said this has nothing to do with cheeseburgers.  

If Harbaugh was Alabama his record vs his rival in Ohio State would have gotten him fired after 3-4 years. 

It will get worse for Michigan when the NCAA goes after them for the cheating. I still think they forfeit years of games like Ole Miss did. Michigan is the favorite to win it all this year.  If they do I think they end up forfeiting this year and the national title. Harbaugh leaves Michigan and runs from the mess he made.  When it is all over the Harbaugh era will be a terrible stain on Michigan football along with the sexual cover up that Bo Schembechler did. 

The NCAA wants Harbaugh bad and they will get him at some point. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The ncaa said this has nothing to do with cheeseburgers.  

If Harbaugh was Alabama his record vs his rival in Ohio State would have gotten him fired after 3-4 years. 

It will get worse for Michigan when the NCAA goes after them for the cheating. I still think they forfeit years of games like Ole Miss did. Michigan is the favorite to win it all this year.  If they do I think they end up forfeiting this year and the national title. Harbaugh leaves Michigan and runs from the mess he made.  When it is all over the Harbaugh era will be a terrible stain on Michigan football along with the sexual cover up that Bo Schembechler did. 

The NCAA wants Harbaugh bad and they will get him at some point. 

I hear everything you are saying, I just don’t think the NCAA has a chance anymore…. And you are 100% correct about the NCAA going after Harbaugh….

Harbaugh is a Hi Profile Coach who was successful in the NFL and lobbies for revenue sharing with the players, does anyone think the NCAA likes that?….

Whatever happed it doesn’t matter and people really don’t care other than the media making it a big story…. 

Nobody Cares about any Vacated titles or wins, because we all saw the wins and results in the field where it counts…. So Michigan will be just fine, it’s the NCAA that will come out of this looking like Bozos!…. 🤣

• Like 2

recruiting violations? What a fucking joke. Players are paid now? There really are no recruiting violations anymore. SMU got the death penalty for what happened 1000 times a day now. Reggie Bush got his Heisman stripped away for nothing. It’s a giant hypocrisy. The sport is a fucking joke. I really hope it implode on itself and becomes a thing of the past unless they get their shit together. They have to stop the transfer portal in its tracks. One transfer and that’s it. Or you sit out a year and pay your own way. And NIL needs to be controlled by the schools the NCAA. The only way to make this thing work.

• Like 1