Longview, TX Moving Up To 6A This Year and Will Play Ruston, La Sept 20

RedZone

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Ruston is trying to win a Louisiana state title and the only way to do that is to lose to a Texas team. Props to Ruston for winning the 2024 state championship. You earned it 

Talk about being taken behind the wood shed. Poor Ruston. The Lobos will stomp a mudhole in them! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Talk about being taken behind the wood shed. Poor Ruston. The Lobos will stomp a mudhole in them! 

You're just mad that people laugh at you and your Poll every year. My best advice about that is just not do a poll anymore.Then you would just be a regular not very special hillbilly poster saying stupid stuff.

Longview and Ruston have played 10 times and Longview leads that series 6-4, I'd have to check to make sure.

Put Ruston in Texas and they'd be just another Texas team. The programs are very similar that's why they play.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Longview and Ruston are only about 120 miles apart. They should play every year instead of Longview beating up on those soft East Texas teams every year.

That’s just it, they need a break from playing the BEast teams. So, they schedule a patsy like Ruston from time to time. 

You and Mom’s meatloaf boy are the only one’s that hate my poll like that. At least he’s somewhat intelligent. You, on the other hand, are a dolt. You trying to degrade my poll (when neither one of you have the balls to put one out yourselves) is just silly. 

IMG_0106.jpeg

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

You're just mad that people laugh at you and your Poll every year. My best advice about that is just not do a poll anymore.Then you would just be a regular not very special hillbilly poster saying stupid stuff.

Hillbilly? That’s good stuff coming from a toothless Cajun swamp turd. 

• Haha 1

On 9/24/2022 at 9:57 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Shoutout to the Longview Lobos for beating down 5 Louisiana state champs from 2004-2014. I know you didn’t make a peep in Texas all those years, but just know that if you were in Louisiana, you would have the national high school for record for state championships by one team 

On 9/24/2022 at 9:48 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Ever since I made that post about Evangel going 1-11 against out of state teams the 6 years they dog walked Louisiana for the championship, I have gotten a lot requests to post all of the Louisiana state champs who lost to OOS teams over the years. I know all states have their losses, but that is mostly due to them playing top national teams. For example, Florida teams have beaten same year state champs from 14 different states since 2007. The thing that makes Louisiana unique is that they really don’t have any skins on the wall. I would love to see the list since 2004. Here is the list of Louisiana getting skinned the last 2 decades 

On 9/24/2022 at 9:54 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Here is the list of the Louisiana state champs and the year, opponent and scores.

2005 West Monroe lost to Longview TX 21-0

2007 John Curtis lost to Longview TX 24-20

2008 John Curtis lost to Trinity TX 28-13

2009 Haynesville lost to Magnolia,AR 23-12

2010 Franklinton lost to Abilene TX 35-20

2011 West Monroe lost to Madison Central,MS 14-13

2013 John Curtis lost to STA,FL 27-13

2014 Neville lost to Longview,TX 19-13

2014 Acadiana lost to Shades Valley,AL 39-21

On 9/24/2022 at 9:56 AM, Nolebull813 said:

And here is the copy and paste of Evangel added to the collection 

Evangel Christian has won 6 state championships since 2004

2004, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2016

2004 they went 11-3 

Loss to Longview TX 21-24

loss to Abilene TX 14-19

loss to Springdale AR 14-38

beat 3 loss TX high 9-2

2005 they went 12-3

loss to Texas High 10-45

loss to Longview 14-52

loss to Springdale AR 7-35

2006 they went 12-2

loss to Lufkin, TX 14-24

loss to Carroll TX 16-43

2009 they went 14-1

loss to Shiloh Christian 36-37

2010 they went 12-2

loss to Union Oklahoma 32-44

2016 they went 12-2 

loss to Allen TX 10-45

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

not for nothing since WM lost to Longview in 2005 but Evangel was not the 2005 State champion, WM was.  I make that point only because WM is the only school ever to 3-peat as 5A State Champions

• Like 1