Miami Central recruiting in Alabama

HooverOutlaw

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Can you post the link of them recruiting him? When I clicked on your link, it only showed me a kid who just so happened to be a football player relocating from Mobile, Alabama to Miami Florida.

On the radio today they said Miami Central's NIL group gave him the Grayson treatment on a Uhaul move, a free cruise on Carnival out of Miami, free Tickets to Miami Hurricanes ft games with the other 15,000 that attend their games, and are providing him a free apartment in the same location the Scarface chainsaw scene took place. Is this normal for the Miami schools?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Somebody definitely recruited him. He didn't magically bypass the heavy recruiters of north ga. I wouldn't doubt Grayson Milton and Carrollton gave him multiple calls.

noletramp has less than a 2 year education at a North FLA trade school but thinks he's the guru of HS football nationally. Nobody down here takes that clown seriously.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PCGridiron said:

noletramp has less than a 2 year education at a North FLA trade school but thinks he's the guru of HS football nationally. Nobody down here takes that clown seriously.

Are you still butt hurt because you were laughed off the board for trying to prop up Leesburg? Lmao! That was the nail in the coffin for you. You cemented your status as a dumb shit that doesn’t know anything about football. Just a blind homer who gets high on his own meth. Dumb Polk county hillbilly 

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Are you still butt hurt because you were laughed off the board for trying to prop up Leesburg? Lmao! That was the nail in the coffin for you. You cemented your status as a dumb shit that doesn’t know anything about football. Just a blind homer who gets high on his own meth. Dumb Polk county hillbilly 

You talk alot on social media, how about we discuss your tough guy sh$$ face to face?

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, PCGridiron said:

You talk alot on social media, how about we discuss your tough guy sh$$ face to face?

I don’t have social media. I had Twitter but that was a while ago. 

And when I was lad, my grandpappy took me from Tampa to Orlando and we were entering Polk County he told me “son if you ever catch yourself in Polk County, never make eye contact with any of em. Best keep moving. They are either buying or selling and you don’t want to get caught up in that mess. They don’t feel no pain”

I just thought pappy was trying to make small talk, but you are who he was talking about the whole time. 

thanks pappy. 

48 minutes ago, PCGridiron said:

You can tell you aren’t married or have kids. No grown man on a high school message board would risk his life or freedom just because someone hurts his feelings about football. That’s sad. A wife and kids are God’s greatest gift. You are missing out man. 

I’m gonna stop messing with you. Peace 

My wife says, “honey, what are we doing this weekend?”

i say, “I don’t know what you are doing, but I’m driving to Polk County to tell some stranger I interact with on a high school message board to his face he doesn’t know shit about football” 

“what if he tries to punch, stab or shoot you?”

”i guess i will have to try and punch, stab or shoot him”

“Ok don’t stay out too late” 😂

• Haha 2