Let’s go Yankees

LiberalDonaldTrump

Ok so the Yanks bats went dead in Houston. It happens. I thought they'd pull it out but was wrong. Regardless, this new young core is primed to make runs for years to come. And we have a top 3 minor league system in MLB right now so dealing to get that top line Ace to add to this rotation is not going to be hard to accomplish this offseason. Also the new stadium officially grew a soul this postseason. All positives if you're a fan of this team.

1 hour ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Welp, as a Yankee fan they had a good run.  Most importantly they are a fun team to watch again.  After years of trotting out overpriced aging veterans playing out the string they have a nice young core with energy.  It was good to see Yankee Stadium back to life this season.  Houston and L.A. should be a nice series. 

Yeah, I'll bet during Yankee games, the crime rate went down!

14 minutes ago, legendsofthefall said:

Ok so the Yanks bats went dead in Houston. It happens. I thought they'd pull it out but was wrong. Regardless, this new young core is primed to make runs for years to come. And we have a top 3 minor league system in MLB right now so dealing to get that top line Ace to add to this rotation is not going to be hard to accomplish this offseason. Also the new stadium officially grew a soul this postseason. All positives if you're a fan of this team.

It's called PITCHING!