Hell Has Officially Frozen Over !!!

Rufus69

27 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Georgia Bulldogs basketball beat Wake Forest this afternoon to move to the 3rd round.

I said...the Dawgs beat the damn Demon Deacons in BASKETBALL.

Rufus>>

Congrats Rufus. Georgia hops and baseball are coming around.

So we got home from Athens a few hours ago for Beaux’s Parents Weekend. Great time as always. Funny we saw Etienne and several football players out last night. Looked to be fine and just out for a good time. These guys need to understand there are zero excuses for a DUI, especially a Georgia football player. How this continues to happen is wild. The extra running isn’t doing anything to curb it. Somebody at UGA, with some ballz, is gonna have to make a rough decision and send a stud player packing. Gotta show them it’s serious. 

Fortunately, in this instance, nobody was hurt. 

16 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Congrats Rufus. Georgia hops and baseball are coming around.

So we got home from Athens a few hours ago for Beaux’s Parents Weekend. Great time as always. Funny we saw Etienne and several football players out last night. Looked to be fine and just out for a good time. These guys need to understand there are zero excuses for a DUI, especially a Georgia football player. How this continues to happen is wild. The extra running isn’t doing anything to curb it. Somebody at UGA, with some ballz, is gonna have to make a rough decision and send a stud player packing. Gotta show them it’s serious. 

Fortunately, in this instance, nobody was hurt. 

College kids are gonna drink.  I'd say that's about 96.3 % Gospel.

Personally, I am staunchly against ANYBODY drinking while driving...or vice versa.

BUT...I am ashamed to admit...in my long illustrious life...I have done it...more than once.  I was lucky.  I never had to pay the price.  Neither did anyone else.  I agree there has to be a substantial penalty for it.  Running stairs is NOT the answer.  It's a National problem...not just a UGA one.

But I also agree....somebody needs to take a stance.

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rufus69 said:

College kids are gonna drink.  I'd say that's about 96.3 % Gospel.

Personally, I am staunchly against ANYBODY drinking while driving...or vice versa.

BUT...I am ashamed to admit...in my long illustrious life...I have done it...more than once.  I was lucky.  I never had to pay the price.  Neither did anyone else.  I agree there has to be a substantial penalty for it.  Running stairs is NOT the answer.  It's a National problem...not just a UGA one.

But I also agree....somebody needs to take a stance.

Rufus>>

GOSPEL