Russia attack

FreeBird

I know putins a pos but no civilians deserved what had happed

prayers to everyone, that being said did anyone see the video where the military guy cut off the shooters  freaking ear then proceeded to shove it down the guys throat to make home eat it, I’ve seen some sick shit but got damn 😂 , this is Russia they probably thought they gonna get the USA treatment 

4 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I know putins a pos but no civilians deserved what had happed

prayers to everyone, that being said did anyone see the video where the military guy cut off the shooters  freaking ear then proceeded to shove it down the guys throat to make home eat it, I’ve seen some sick shit but got damn 😂 , this is Russia they probably thought they gonna get the USA treatment 

Saw one photo where they pulled one of scumbags pants down…sure an ass whoopin followed……literally 

34 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Saw one photo where they pulled one of scumbags pants down…sure an ass whoopin followed……literally 

Apparently at least a couple of them got the "car battery meet ballsack" treatment. They are in for a medieval time.

• Like 2