R.I.P. NYPD Officer Diller 😢🙏🏻

Leaves behind a wife and 1 year old.  Murderer arrested 21 times. WTF?!?

Town of Massapequa, NY has raised $2M so far and Tunnel to Towers will pay off the mortgage 🫡

Good to see DJT at the wake paying his respects.

Not a word from grandpa Joe…he’s too busy getting ready ( napping and/ or getting “ pumped up”) for his Obama Clinton aided fund raiser at Radio City Music Hall 🤔 

On 3/28/2024 at 3:08 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

Leaves behind a wife and 1 year old.  Murderer arrested 21 times. WTF?!?

Town of Massapequa, NY has raised $2M so far and Tunnel to Towers will pay off the mortgage 🫡

Good to see DJT at the wake paying his respects.

Not a word from grandpa Joe…he’s too busy getting ready ( napping and/ or getting “ pumped up”) for his Obama Clinton aided fund raiser at Radio City Music Hall 🤔 

the family was pissed off Trump showed up to make a political point....😪

• Thumbs Down 1

What a coincidence. The only thing negative about Trump I found in regards to him attending the funeral was some hit piece on MSDNC. 

66’s brain is rotted from MSDNC. He is so far gone. Every response has to be some stock, robotic Democrat response to anything with no real understanding of the issue other than partisan hackery 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What a coincidence. The only thing negative about Trump I found in regards to him attending the funeral was some hit piece on MSDNC. 

66’s brain is rotted from MSDNC. He is so far gone. Every response has to be some stock, robotic Democrat response to anything with no real understanding of the issue other than partisan hackery 

His TDS is getting worse by the day. Fear for him come November.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

At some point these politicians have to be held civilly liable for their actions. Literally their actions directly resulted in the death of this officer. Isn’t that manslaughter? Where your gross negligence leads to the death of a fellow human being? Wouldn’t this fall into that category? 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

LOL...so you don't think it was just politics that brought Trump to L.I.?.....too bad he didn't go visit all the Capital Police in hospitals who he was responsible for causing their injuries...😉

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...so you don't think it was just politics that brought Trump to L.I.?.....too bad he didn't go visit all the Capital Police in hospitals who he was responsible for causing their injuries...😉

You cheered on the riots of 2020 that got thousands of police officers injured and some dead. So you’re fake outrage is duly noted.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

TDS at its peak.

66 is missing out on some good money because there are people on Twitter and social media that get paid to post Anti Trump propaganda 24/7. The tell is when you click on their profile and it’s Trump in 100 percent of every post. No family, no friends, no personal life. Just Anti-Trump from top to bottom. Pretty much what 66 does here. Only hes not getting paid for it 😂

• Haha 1

Here is another person he used as a political stunt....SAD....he could care less about either of these people.

Ruby Garcia's family disputes that Trump spoke with them after he used her name at event

RACHEL SCOTT
Updated Wed, April 3, 2024 at 11:06 AM EDT·2 min read

Trump returns to campaign trail in Wisconsin
Scroll back up to restore default view.

Despite what Donald Trump said at a Michigan event on Tuesday, the family of homicide victim Ruby Garcia told ABC News that the former president has not spoken to them.

"I can confirm and assure you he did not speak with me or my immediate family," Mavi Garcia, Ruby Garcia's sister, told ABC's Rachel Scott.

The Trump campaign declined to comment on the record about the contradiction, but sources insisted they don't share details of who they spoke with and what was said during private meetings unless given explicit permission by the families involved.

Trump on Tuesday in Grand Rapids used his speech to highlight Garcia's recent death as he attacked immigrants who enter the country illegally.

Police have said she was dating the suspect and described the killing last month as a domestic dispute, according to the Associated Press.

The suspected killer entered the country illegally from Mexico, according to border officials.

Trump called Garcia, who was 25, a "beautiful young woman [who] was savagely murdered by an illegal alien criminal."

He directly blamed President Joe Biden for the death of Garcia, claiming the suspect was deported under his administration but then was let back into the country under Biden.

But an Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesperson said in a statement that the suspect actually re-entered the U.S. after deportation "at an unknown date and location."

Trump also said on Tuesday that he had spoken with some of Garcia's family: "They said she had just the most contagious laughter and when she walked into a room, she lit up that room, and I've heard that from so many people."

Oddly, Trump appeared to be going back and forth between saying Garcia was 25 years old and 17 years old.

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

66 is missing out on some good money because there are people on Twitter and social media that get paid to post Anti Trump propaganda 24/7. The tell is when you click on their profile and it’s Trump in 100 percent of every post. No family, no friends, no personal life. Just Anti-Trump from top to bottom. Pretty much what 66 does here. Only hes not getting paid for it 😂

vs. the Kool-Aid gang....😉

• Haha 1