Arizona Republicans Denounce Revived 1864 Abortion Ban In Sudden Reversal

RedZone

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They started passing laws at break neck speed after seeing Democrat states push for abortion without restrictions.

They've always wanted to overturn Roe vs. Wade so they could ban it wherever possible.

No, they started passing laws at breakneck speed because the fervency of their elected leaders has risen over the years. Cynical Republicans used Roe as a fundraising issue but never actually intended to overturn it.

The rank and file listened to the rhetoric for years and were serious about enacting it.

The craziest abortion restrictions were in places like Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi where no such liberal laws were being passed.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

They've always wanted to overturn Roe vs. Wade so they could ban it wherever possible.

No, they started passing laws at breakneck speed because the fervency of their elected leaders has risen over the years. Cynical Republicans used Roe as a fundraising issue but never actually intended to overturn it.

The rank and file listened to the rhetoric for years and were serious about enacting it.

The craziest abortion restrictions were in places like Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi where no such liberal laws were being passed.

Florida started passing laws in education when it started coming out nationwide that there was a large group of far left extremist teachers, teaching kids about sexuality and gender identity in elementary school. It wasn’t necessarily about what was happening in Florida even though it was definitely happening here. It was a nationwide, systemic epidemic, that Florida lawmakers decided to become proactive about 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Florida started passing laws in education when it started coming out nationwide that there was a large group of far left extremist teachers, teaching kids about sexuality and gender identity in elementary school. It wasn’t necessarily about what was happening in Florida even though it was definitely happening here.

"We have no evidence that it's happening here but it's definitely happening here!"

Dabbledown Tin Foil Hat Beanie, Tinfoil Hat Beanie, Tin Foil Hat, Tinfoil  Hat, Conspiracy Theory Clothing, Conspiracy Shirt, Aliens, UFO Silver, One  ...

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

"We have no evidence that it's happening here but it's definitely happening here!"

Dabbledown Tin Foil Hat Beanie, Tinfoil Hat Beanie, Tin Foil Hat, Tinfoil  Hat, Conspiracy Theory Clothing, Conspiracy Shirt, Aliens, UFO Silver, One  ...

It was happening here and all over the place. Like I said, go check out that LibsofTikTok account. It’s not some made up parody account with fake videos and actors. It literally is a collection of teachers all around the country, feeling the freedom to express the fact that they teach little kids about sexuality and gender identity. Literally in their own words in their own videos. And it is happening all over the country. There is a never ending supply of videos that sent shockwaves everywhere 

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

It's not a story. You posted the testimony of an individual crackpot.

There's zero value in what you posted.

The person is hysterical and lied about what the law actually meant.

It’s people responding to the bills. I don’t think MSNBC in CNN are going to give you a straight answer. 

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t think MSNBC in CNN are going to give you a straight answer. 

The straight answer is in the text of the bill.

The idiot you linked quoted the text before he/she totally mangled the meaning of it.

I know that you get your news from Libs of TikTok but I can actually read English text and don't need to be told what to think.

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

😄

You are terminally online.

Republicans have totally inoculated themselves from the real world.

No, it’s not a comment section or some obscure nobody trolling people online. It is a large army of radicalized extremists who are responsible for teaching tens of thousands of little kids about math and science and they are using that responsibility to indoctrinate them with evil gender and sexual ideologies.

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The straight answer is in the text of the bill.

The idiot you linked quoted the text before he/she totally mangled the meaning of it.

I know that you get your news from Libs of TikTok but I can actually read English text and don't need to be told what to think.

The lady who runs the libs of TikTok account is doing the Lords work, and should win the presidential medal of freedom

• Like 1