Arizona Republicans Denounce Revived 1864 Abortion Ban In Sudden Reversal

RedZone

Arizona is going back to the Civil War days on abortion. 

...scumbag hannity and other scum are telling their sheep NOT to worry it will be fixed in a couple of weeks..

This is what YOU mAga morons wanted!!..... Now you don't want it. 

I love it;

Every state should have the freedom to do what’s best for their constituents. The reason state’s rights are so important is because LA County has more people in it by itself than 40 states have total. 

State’s rights and laws remind us that LA County should not be dictating how 40 other states live and legislate. 

Everyone should respect each states decisions. I know I have called out California for decriminalizing the intentional transfer of aids from one person to another, but that is because if those people just stayed in Cali it would be fine but they have the option to give aids to a bunch of people and those people can travel and spread it to other states. 

Abortion is different because it only affects the people involved. Usually it’s some stupid female out of wed lock letting some guy who doesn’t love her to blow inside her unprotected. But that doesn’t affect the rest of us. 

in conclusion abortion laws should be up to each state, and the decision to have an abortion in states where it’s legal should be left up to the unwed and her sexual partners 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Arizona is going back to the Civil War days on abortion. 

...scumbag hannity and other scum are telling their sheep NOT to worry it will be fixed in a couple of weeks..

This is what YOU mAga morons wanted!!..... Now you don't want it. 

I love it;

This mAga witch is now in panic mode.

Total chaos with these people. 

What you want is sometimes what you get. Don't cry about it when you get it. 

Stupid bitch!

Now  "Snake lake" wants the Democratic Governor of Arizona who beat out Snake lake to SAVE her political campaign. How crazy is that?.....Snake lake still thinks she won that election. 😧😭😧

There is really is NO shame with these mAga morons. 

Either way this is a huge huge deal. 

Stay tuned!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

in conclusion abortion laws should be up to each state, and the decision to have an abortion in states where it’s legal should be left up to the unwed and her sexual partners 

Another "abortion is murder!" turning into "Well, to each their own!"

So nakedly dishonest.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Another "abortion is murder!" turning into "Well, to each their own!"

So nakedly dishonest.

No if I had a preference there would be no abortion. At some point in the pregnancy it is unequivocally murder. But I am also not a tyrant. I realize alot of people on the right want abortion completely banned but I’m not naive to the point there is a huge population that wants it and I would be hypocritical to say I want everything my way but fuck your way. 

I prefer certain things but realize I can’t demand it. I can only try my hardest to live in a town/city/state that matches my ideals. 

You cant have everything your way, but at least with state’s rights you can get pretty close. 

• Like 1

On 4/24/2023 at 5:41 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Because areas where democrats control everything, they are trying and sometimes succeeding in passing legal infanticide. 

"abortion is infanticide!"

(Nolebull813 finds out that abortion is a 60/40 issue and will likely contribute to Trump's loss in November)

"Did I tell you how important state rights are? I don't think anybody should be concerned with what another state does!"

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No if I had a preference there would be no abortion. At some point in the pregnancy it is unequivocally murder. But I am also not a tyrant. I realize alot of people on the right want abortion completely banned but I’m not naive to the point there is a huge population that wants it and I would be hypocritical to say I want everything my way but fuck your way. 

This is so comical that they might as well play the Benny Hill music in the background.

There are dozens of posts of you being totally tyrannical about abortion. Yet, the millisecond that you find out that this issue is going to nuke Republicans in November, you pull a 180 and want to talk about nuance.

You don't have the courage of your convictions.

You're as much a sleaze on this issue as many other cynical, hypocritical loons on the right.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

"abortion is infanticide!"

(Nolebull813 finds out that abortion is a 60/40 issue and will likely contribute to Trump's loss in November)

"Did I tell you how important state rights are? I don't think anybody should be concerned with what another state does!"

I knew it was a losing issue for Republicans. I do think there is abortion that is infanticide. I don’t think 6 weeks into it is infanticide. There is a point where it does become that though. 

But politically speaking I think you are aborting your career because there is a legion of women who feel passionately about ending their pregnancy. I think overturning Roe v Wade cost Republicans in the midterms badly. Could cost them the Presidency. It’s an issue I don’t think is ever winnable so at some point you have to realize people are gonna do what they want to do. 

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You cant have everything your way, but at least with state’s rights you can get pretty close. 

I find it amusing when people think using a state rights argument will make them seem smart and nuance when in reality it just makes them look stupid and unprincipled. 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

I knew it was a losing issue for Republicans. I do think there is abortion that is infanticide. I don’t think 6 weeks into it is infanticide. There is a point where it does become that though. 

So killing babies is OK with you as long as it doesn't cost a future criminal his chance at being President again.

Understood.

I know that you're stupid and  unprincipled.

But politically speaking I think you are aborting your career because there is a legion of women who feel passionately about ending their pregnancy. I think overturning Roe v Wade cost Republicans in the midterms badly. Could cost them the Presidency. It’s an issue I don’t think is ever winnable so at some point you have to realize people are gonna do what they want to do. 

If it was only women then there's no way that legal abortion would poll in the 60s.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is so comical that they might as well play the Benny Hill music in the background.

There are dozens of posts of you being totally tyrannical about abortion. Yet, the millisecond that you find out that this issue is going to nuke Republicans in November, you pull a 180 and want to talk about nuance.

You don't have the courage of your convictions.

You're as much a sleaze on this issue as many other cynical, hypocritical loons on the right.

No I said I am 100 percent against the idea of a women having an abortion. Without question. Me being against the act doesn’t mean I am a tyrant that gets to play supreme ruler. 

I even admitted I’m ok with it in rape, incest and harm to the mother cases. 

It’s the same as people saying they are against AR-15s but not being against the 2nd amendment. You might not even like guns but realize there are people that do and there’s nothing you can do about. You can wish there was no guns or weapons on earth and that still wouldn’t mean you were against the 2nd amendment. It would just mean you are against and ugly side of the use of weapons 

I am mainly against the ugly side of using abortion as birth control and 2nd and 3rd trimester abortions. 

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

In fact, you think it's murder.

But you don't want to do anything to stop it.

Totally cynical, sleazy and hypocritical.

Zero moral high ground.

Most abortion is murder. I think there should be zero of that. At some point of the pregnancy it becomes murder. Unequivocally. And I will always be against that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s the same as people saying they are against AR-15s but not being against the 2nd amendment. You might not even like guns but realize there are people that do and there’s nothing you can do about. You can wish there was no guns or weapons on earth and that still wouldn’t mean you were against the 2nd amendment. It would just mean you are against and ugly side of the use of weapons 

Owning a gun is not the equivalent of murder.

I happen to think that the 2nd Amendment includes the ability to regulate firearms so none of this applies to me. My views are coherent.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

What a humanitarian.

What’s funny this only became amplified because left wingers took it to the extreme and were trying to pass abortion of any kind at any time. 3rd trimester. No problem. Literally full term newborns. Kill them. That’s what sparked the outrage. It went from safe, legal and rare to full blown infanticide. Full term abortions without restrictions. That’s when republicans said enough is enough. 

Most abortion is murder. I think there should be zero of that. At some point of the pregnancy it becomes murder. Unequivocally. And I will always be against that. 

I don't know why you keep repeating this as if it wins you points.

We know very well that you have no coherent moral ground on this.

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The Republican position hasn't changed at all either.

They started passing laws at break neck speed after seeing Democrat states push for abortion without restrictions.

It’s the same with any other issue. Once one side goes to an extreme, the other side tries to limit the damage. It is the same with all the transgender nonsense. It wasn’t as big of a deal when they just wanted to cross dress and live their life but then it became to the point where they wanted men in women’s bathrooms, locker rooms, sports teams etc. so republicans said heck no we gotta try and stop the madness