Hmmmmm

3 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Sharing a list of quality conservative media sources with you, was a complete waste of time.  #CULT 

IMG_9479.jpeg

Who fact checks “Mediabiasfactcheck.com” for their accuracy in fact checking everyone else, or were they sent from God to be delegate between humans and the most Holy One???

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Who fact checks “Mediabiasfactcheck.com” for their accuracy in fact checking everyone else, or were they sent from God to be delegate between humans and the most Holy One???

You do. They do the legwork and provide the explanations along with receipts and backup. If you were to read all of it, though, you’d have nearly an impossible time defending your ridiculous assertions. So, better for you to just keep on with the “nobody can be fact checked therefore I’ll believe what I want and it’s as true as anything else.” That’s totally sane and reasonable.

17 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

You do. They do the legwork and provide the explanations along with receipts and backup. If you were to read all of it, though, you’d have nearly an impossible time defending your ridiculous assertions. So, better for you to just keep on with the “nobody can be fact checked therefore I’ll believe what I want and it’s as true as anything else.” That’s totally sane and reasonable.

Who fact checks the fact checkers? Who polices the police? 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1