In the you caint get THERE from HEAH semi final match up!

ORabidOne

12-1 Brooks County, travels to 13-0 Rabun County! Ten miles from FLAAAWDA, to ten miles from TENNESSEE! And unfortunately, although all black Brooks is probably superior to all white Rabun! Rabun will probably win, due to Brooks not having the funds to trek 350 miles on a Thursday, in order to be ready to play on Friday! And BESIDES, I doubt if Rabun County has a MOTEL to accommodate 60 plus people!

As an aside, maybe some of you Georgia gurus can set me straight on this matter BUT! Aren't EIGHTH GRADERS prohibited from playing on the varsity? Rabun County has THREE listed on their 55 player roster!

On 11/27/2017 at 6:15 AM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

White privilesm strikes again

I'll tell you what skippy! Although there are almost 100 ALL BLACK schools in Georgia metros! The situation is FAR more prevalent in the NAWTH! VERY FEW all white schools in Georgia! But the Nawth Jawja hillbillies are among those few!

WHO KNEW that "PRIVILESM" was a WORD!xD

3 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I'll tell you what skippy! Although there are almost 100 ALL BLACK schools in Georgia metros! The situation is FAR more prevalent in the NAWTH! VERY FEW all white schools in Georgia! But the Nawth Jawja hillbillies are among those few!

Ask ur daughter she knows 

13 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Going off of a quote some weird Mater Dei fan posted and boldfaced from Coach Rollinson, he may use that same word. He don't got no privelism. 

Yep. Sounds about like something he would say just going off that quote. xD

“I’m just going to take the high road,” Rollinson said Monday. “I got to worry about St. John Bosco. I don’t got to worry about somebody that I’ve already beat.”

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Going off of a quote some weird Mater Dei fan posted and boldfaced from Coach Rollinson, he may use that same word. He don't got no privelism. 

Yep. Sounds about like something he would say just going off that quote. xD

“I’m just going to take the high road,” Rollinson said Monday. “I got to worry about St. John Bosco. I don’t got to worry about somebody that I’ve already beat.”

He probably went to private Catholic school. 😂

7 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

He probably went to private Catholic school. 😂

I had a product of a private Catholic School in CALI, give me a blank stare once! When I quizzed her on the meanings on Tropism, peristalsis, osmosis, and opaqueness! I learned those terms in the EIGHTH GRADE, at MOULTRIE PUBLIC Junior High School! 

10 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I had a product of a private Catholic School in CALI, give me a blank stare once! When I quizzed her on the meanings on Tropism, peristalsis, osmosis, and opaqueness! I learned those terms in the EIGHTH GRADE, and MOULTRIE PUBLIC Junior High School! 

Are you sure she just wasn't scared for her life?