ITs Official...Stache vs. Lad

Sammyswordsman

1 minute ago, Eddyr2 said:

It would be full circle for the MD teams of the 90’s...best Ploy and Bob Johnson in the playoffs and get one more crack at DLS...if feels like a bad hollywood movie...but I like it

Hey, Well first of all I appreciate all the phone calls I got by players from the 90's.  It really meant alot, and I let the team know how much it means to you guys for us to finish the job up north.

I have alot of respect for DLS, I really do.  They beat us badly back then, and it's been a long road back for the program.  I don't really care about rankings, that's for the sportswriters and fans to worry about, but I do care about performing to our ability, and that's is what our goal is against DLS.  Rock and Roll BABY!!!

#RedReckoning

#DillyDilly

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Stache said:

Hey, Well first of all I appreciate all the phone calls I got by players from the 90's.  It really meant alot, and I let the team know how much it means to you guys for us to finish the job up north.

I have alot of respect for DLS, I really do.  They beat us badly back then, and it's been a long road back for the program.  I don't really care about rankings, that's for the sportswriters and fans to worry about, but I do care about performing to our ability, and that's is what our goal is against DLS.  Rock and Roll BABY!!!

#RedReckoning

#DillyDilly

Whatever.  

Dilly Dilly.  😁