College Football Thread 2.0

954gator

Just now, Bormio said:

Wanna bet?  I will be stunned if OSU is not in.

No obv im not gonna bet...im just bringing up a scenario that could happen. 

This is how CBS projects it

College Football Playoff projections
Bowl Date Location Matchup
Peach Bowl Dec. 31 Atlanta (1) Alabama vs. (4) Washington
Fiesta Bowl Dec. 31 Glendale, Ariz. (2) Clemson vs. (3) Ohio State

7 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Conman, Gator, and Bormio:

You are great contributors to the site

Please upload your Avatar

your continued leadership in all aspects of the new board is much appreciated 

-The Comish 

Great contributors do not have their name misspelled! >:(

I come here to get away from the pressures of the real world and do not like to be BULLIED into being labeled! My anonymity is my Avatar. If you can hide in the shadows and not reveal your identity am I not afforded the same comfort?

Let me escape back to my safe space in this thread. Thank you for damaging my psyche!

• Like 1

They can change the rules whenever they want too. If Clemson and Washington both get upset next week their other top ranked teams would be Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan and the Penn St/Wisconsin winner. What are the odds they would put in 3 Big 10 teams? Yah I agree, they will just slide a Oklahoma or Colorado or someone else in there.

It just seems silly for us fans to try to figure out what their criteria is when they can just change it when the need too!

Just now, Connman said:

They can change the rules whenever they want too. If Clemson and Washington both get upset next week their other top ranked teams would be Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan and the Penn St/Wisconsin winner. What are the odds they would put in 3 Big 10 teams? Yah I agree, they will just slide a Oklahoma or Colorado or someone else in there.

It just seems silly for us fans to try to figure out what their criteria is when they can just change it when the need too!

What do you guys mean by change criteria?

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

What do you guys mean by change criteria?

Let's say tomorrow they rank the teams Alab, OSU, Clem, Wash, Mich, Penn St and Wisc. If Clemson and Washington both lose wouldn't ,by their logic, the top 4 teams be Alab, OSU, Mich and the Penn St/Wisc winner? But that would be 3 Big 10 teams and I have a hard time believing they would do that. Therefore one would assume they would just give us some mumbo jumbo of why some other team vaulted past one of them!

Just now, Connman said:

Let's say tomorrow they rank the teams Alab, OSU, Clem, Wash, Mich, Penn St and Wisc. If Clemson and Washington both lose wouldn't ,by their logic, the top 4 teams be Alab, OSU, Mich and the Penn St/Wisc winner? But that would be 3 Big 10 teams and I have a hard time believing they would do that. Therefore one would assume they would just give us some mumbo jumbo of why some other team vaulted past one of them!

If the big ten deserves 3 teams put them in...But i remember when the SEC got 2 teams into the BCS and people were absolutely freaking out. 

The committee from what i heard is very high on SOS...so like you were saying if they are going based on SOS OSU has to be in

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Florida playing like a Top 10 team so far.

Alabama is a 4 quarter team though. So strong in that 4th quarter.

We have the talent to be, but we are not.   Need a QB and better creativity on offense.    We have a great game every once in a while, but to be top 10 we need to be consistent.    Fl called for a hold.   Over under Bama gets 1 hold called today??