Video Highlights of Week 4 Texas Playoffs

DevilDog

Highland Park beats Lake Ridge:  Jerry Jones Grandson is the QB for Highland Park.  Funny all their Playoff games are at the Death Star even when it is just one game on that day. #Privileged.   But I will say this new found respect for that kid he went around to the lake Ridge kids and consoled them after a tough loss even though he was nicked at the end of the game.  Good kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivVPnyGcmY0

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Highland Park beats Lake Ridge:  Jerry Jones Grandson is the QB for Highland Park.  Funny all their Playoff games are at the Death Star even when it is just one game on that day. #Privileged.   But I will say this new found respect for that kid he went around to the lake Ridge kids and consoled them after a tough loss even though he was nicked at the end of the game.  Good kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivVPnyGcmY0

He was consoling them because he was born rich, and they werent. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

DD you get a good look at the TX 6AD1 soon to be state champs?  Lol

Both you and Texasball make sure you meet me in the Metroplex so I can bring you both a big serving of Collin County Crow after them Tigers get beat.  I remember they were suppose to beat Cedar Hill down a few times.  It has been proven harder to win when the other travels.  They come to the Metroplex we win travel to NRG and the Southern teams ruled.

Image result for eating crow

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Do you guys prefer it braised as above or should I go all Texan and Smoke the Crow for you two Gentlemen? :D

Let me see results after this week, may need to up the ante and bet donation to fav charity.

But I'll by pass on the crow, won't be needing any this year, but a brisket will do just fine.  😂

• Like 1