What TX SC game are you looking forward to the most?

Horsefly

9 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Like to see Allen vs Lake Travis...should be a good game. If Allen wins I think they should be ranked #2 and hop IMG...if you don’t practice on thanksgiving your not a great team and IMG barely made it to practice on Halloween 

OMFG

based on what???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

TX, the home of real live loonie tunes. 

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Who are the top teams from Louisiana and how do you think they would fare against them? 

I think Zachary with their ATHs (offense/defense) and speed at QB would present problems for Lake Travis similar to Judson. Zachary was a good football team at the end of the year. They will be good next year too or should be. 

Evangel tried Allen and played them as well as anyone in Texas, I guess. They didn't get Bergened or DLSed.

Allen is just a complete team this year with one of their best defenses. Allen is NOT exactly known for defense.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Nor chill out and stop being so fu%king dramatic, you act as a gotdamn drama queen over this stuff and over the top.  

you best go back and read what he posted

I nearly peed myself in laughter reading it.

It was like reading Opie calling a 3 loss Colquitt team #3 in the country.

You are a smart guy, not like most. You don't find it fascinating that folks can convince themselves of about anything they "want?"