Foolsom has a football team, who knew

LiberalDonaldTrump

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Thanks to @FolsomStateTitles

I now know Foolsom has a football team, even though they play teams like iSB and Nevada Union and don’t vs a top 2000 National team u still gotta respect that no nvm theirs nothing to respect about them

Actually. A little bit of correction here: Folsom is in the top 25 in some national rankings. #8 in the Calpreps national rankings. They also defeated Helix for the CA 1AA state title. Helix is #34 nationally, per Calpreps. Of course, this all depends on what homer rankings system you want to use.

Also- If you didn't know Folsom had a football team, you wouldn't be commenting. This tells me you are WELL AWARE of Folsom :D Which is also probably much nicer than the rat hole that you most likely live in.

I wasn't even aware Georgia played HS football. I thought they only had marching bands! LOL! Georgia is a JOKE!! Only a low level human being would ever live in the rats nest. 

Owned. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

Actually. A little bit of correction here: Folsom is in the top 25 in some national rankings. #8 in the Calpreps national rankings. They also defeated Helix for the CA 1AA state title. Helix is #34 nationally, per Calpreps. Of course, this all depends on what homer rankings system you want to use.

Also- If you didn't know Folsom had a football team, you wouldn't be commenting. This tells me you are WELL AWARE of Folsom :D Which is also probably much nicer than the rat hole that you most likely live in.

I wasn't even aware Georgia played HS football. I thought they only had marching bands! LOL! Georgia is a JOKE!! Only a low level human being would ever live in the rats nest. 

Owned. 

😂 LDT agrees with you about Georgia 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

Owned. 

If there was any post that needed a Dilly Dilly, this is the one!! 

41 minutes ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

Couldn’t have said it any better u nailed it 

@ORabidOne make sure I take your blood thinners before you read this thread 

7791D243-BC49-4D6B-A95C-30D30E807AFA.gif

52 minutes ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

Also- If you didn't know Folsom had a football team, you wouldn't be commenting. This tells me you are WELL AWARE of Folsom 

Lol r they from Washington or Nevada.. I don’t know I couldn’t tell cause they play powderpuff schedule of who’s who teams .. so no one pays any mind to them even if they were good cause they are afraid to play a national schedule but no they play low level teams and expect to to be ranked in top 100 when they go undefeated 

Take the route the mighty NorCal teams take and u might get some recognition 

D3BA3E18-51FD-4BB4-B70D-5613B5A3387D.gif

52 minutes ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

Owned. 

And all this time, I thought that Georgia had the busiest airport in the COUNTRY!xD Home of the 2015 prep NATIONAL Champions, and home of the college football National Champions in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!:) HELL, Californication would have a chance at a National Championship TOO, IF they ever got INTO the PLAYOFF!xDxDxD

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

Owned. 

You mean low level humans like JULIA ROBERTS, Alan Jackson, James Brown, Tatum O'Neil, Travis Tritt, Trisha Yearwood, Jeff Foxworthy, Margaret Mitchell, Arthur Blank, Evander Holyfield, and the founder of COCA COLA! And the future home of the college football National Championship, and the Super Bowl??xD

14 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

You mean low level humans like JULIA ROBERTS, Alan Jackson, James Brown, Tatum O'Neil, Travis Tritt, Trisha Yearwood, Jeff Foxworthy, Margaret Mitchell, Arthur Blank, Evander Holyfield, and the founder of COCA COLA! And the future home of the college football National Championship, and the Super Bowl??xD

real classy Rab

3 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol r they from Washington or Nevada.. I don’t know I couldn’t tell cause they play powderpuff schedule of who’s who teams .. so no one pays any mind to them even if they were good cause they are afraid to play a national schedule but no they play low level teams and expect to to be ranked in top 100 when they go undefeated 

Take the route the mighty NorCal teams take and u might get some recognition 

D3BA3E18-51FD-4BB4-B70D-5613B5A3387D.gif

You didn't know they had a football game but seem to know all these details. Seems like you've been following for a while like everyone else. 

Owned.