Mark Twain was right

Ararar

3 hours ago, Ararar said:
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Truer words might never have been spoken.

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And always remember to take advantage of this site's IGNORED USERS feature when applicable!! 

Way ahead of you my friend. I took a few days off from the site only to discover that an apparent h-bomb mishap occurred while I was gone.

It looks like more than a few are discovering that it's akin to dealing with North Korea or, as Dice Clay once said, masterbating with a cheese grader --- slightly amusing but mostly painful. Definitely not my cup of tea. Not into kiddie games or non-serious people. Straight to the ignore list for me.

13 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

Truer words might never have been spoken.

Way ahead of you my friend. I took a few days off from the site only to discover that an apparent h-bomb mishap occurred while I was gone.

It looks like more than a few are discovering that it's akin to dealing with North Korea or, as Dice Clay once said, masterbating with a cheese grader --- slightly amusing but mostly painful. Definitely not my cup of tea. Not into kiddie games or non-serious people. Straight to the ignore list for me.

That doesnt sound remotely amusing... 

Here come the snowflakes! Lol!

It's kind of funny because @ThunderRam was the reason I came on this site. I was reading through the forums as a non posters and he had called me Out, saying I would get owned on here. Lol what a clown. 

I'm just glad I got ole IndianPride aka @The Big Lebowski to make up a name and come on here. But we will have to wait until Monday for that troll. He only posts during work hours. Most likely from a Starbucks when he's hiding out from work. Dude had his IP address banned from NCPs! Lol

8 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Whenever someone is confronted with facts that destroy their agenda they are getting owned.You have been reduced to lies and avoidance of any subject at hand....getting owned....every time you post you prove it.

The only thing proven is how manic and psycho most of you are, in a bizarre phobia of a powerhouse private school in NorCal, overtaking DLS. It's like taking milk from a bunch of kindergarteners. 

It's too easy. 

3 minutes ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

The only thing proven is how manic and psycho most of you are, in a bizarre phobia of a powerhouse private school in NorCal, overtaking DLS. It's like taking milk from a bunch of kindergarteners. 

It's too easy. 

Again avoiding the subject.Nobody on this board has hate for Folsom ironically DLS guys have defended Folsom on this site on a number of occasions.Some advice for you

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

10 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Again avoiding the subject.Nobody on this board has hate for Folsom ironically DLS guys have defended Folsom on this site on a number of occasions.Some advice for you

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

The only fact I have stated is that DLS declined a game with Folsom for the next 2 years because of scheduling. I also stated that Folsom was ranked ahead of DLS in certain polls, making them the #1 team in NorCal. Trying to dispute indisputable facts are usally for snowflakes. Just accept the truth and root for Folsom like everyone else not on this board.