Tyler Friday DBP DT commit watch....OSU gets the nod

HSFBfan

36 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Do you think Tyler has to put on some weight to stay at DT. Or do you think they move him to DE or OLB?

Not sure, but he has the frame to add weight. Hell, my kid topped out at 270lb at DBP(played mostly at 260lbs)....now he's 300lbs and it was easy (and good) weight he added

14 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

What position does he play at 300?? 

Center.....His whole line are kids who played Offensive Tackle in high school

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

typed into google average size of D1 DT 6'2 295. I think Tyler listed in the 260s. So like your son has to gain 35 pounds just to be average

Most schools would prefer to have an athletic kid add 35 lbs vs some fatso losing 35 lbs to get to 295lbs

1 minute ago, Zipcep said:

Center.....His whole line are kids who played Offensive Tackle in high school

Most schools would prefer to have an athletic kid add 35 lbs vs some fatso losing 35 lbs to get to 295lbs

Sounds good. Yea being athletic is certainly needed on the offensive line. Have to be able to pull and move. So then i guess Tyler is in teh perfect spot

1 hour ago, Zipcep said:

Same can be said about Tommy his senior year, sucks not having a D1 line like he did his junior year.

How does that feel? I bet Tyler's father wouldn't like that comment.

"if you have nothing nice to say....say nothing"

Nothing but class comes from not2smart I see once again.

2 hours ago, Zipcep said:

Same can be said about Tommy his senior year, sucks not having a D1 line like he did his junior year.

I have asked this of him for years in every way possible. 

8 hours ago, Zipcep said:

Tommy threw for 2000   yds  18 and 5 picks yards his sr year more than his jr year what crack pipe u smoking ? 

14 hours ago, Twosmart said:

Tommy threw for 2000   yds  18 and 5 picks yards his sr year more than his jr year what crack pipe u smoking ? 

That and a cup of coffee didn't win him a state championship that year.....

13 hours ago, Twosmart said:

Saying he wasn't dominate is bad ? I love the kid , wish him the best 

Saying nothing would've been classy.....but I digress 

On 1/19/2018 at 12:17 PM, HSFBfan said:

Maybe this year wont lose by 31 to iowa

Maybe it's just me, but UM fan resorting to this kind of insult is beyond rich.

When you've lost 6 of the last 7, 13 of 14, 15 of 17 and are on a current 6 game losing streak against your bitter rival, all you can do is live vicariously through the wins by 'other' teams I guess. xD

Maybe this year, UM won't lose to tOSU .... again.

56 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

When you've lost 6 of the last 7, 13 of 14, 15 of 17 and are on a current 6 game losing streak against your bitter rival, all you can do is live vicariously through the wins by 'other' teams I guess. xD

The guy has a football player in a Bama uniform standing in front of a big Alabama A as his avatar.  Whatever you are smoking please pass it.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ThunderRam said:

I'm an Alabama fan. And I hate Michigan with a passion. I root for Ohio state to beat Michigan every year 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

The guy has a football player in a Bama uniform standing in front of a big Alabama A as his avatar.  Whatever you are smoking please pass it.

No doubt!

Obviously, I didn't even look at the avatar but it's a dead give away for sure. Certainly won't be the last time I miss something so obvious :D

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

I'm an Alabama fan. And I hate Michigan with a passion. I root for Ohio state to beat Michigan every year 

My bad. I think I somehow confused your post with someone else in the thread that seemed to be a UM fan. It's clear from going back and reading your other posts that you took them to task.

You're criticism counts then ;)

Just now, ThunderRam said:

No doubt!

Obviously, didn't even look at the avatar but dead give away for sure. Certainly won't be the last time I miss something so obvious :D

My bad. I think I somehow confused your post with someone else in the thread that seemed to be a UM fan. It's clear from going back and reading your other posts that you took them to task.

Ok lol yeah u can't stand Michigan. So overrated as a program. They live in the past like ND fans. Both programs historically good program but at this point in time ND is at least more relevant than Michigan. ND at least made national title game in 2012. It's been a long while for Michigan to be there. Michigan fans better hope shea Patterson is the real deal at the college level. 

• Like 1