What Amazon does to your community

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Now, this I agree with. These companies destroy towns and provide non-union, low paying jobs that RepubliCONS love.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, concha said:

Is this the same Amazon owned by uber-liberal, Dem Party supporting, Washington Post-owning Jeff Bezos?

It is controlled by Bezos who is the CEO. He also happens to be the largest shareholder. And, I can assure you, he is not ultra liberal. Only in an alternate universe or, perhaps, modern day USA, would anyone mistake him for being a liberal. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

It is controlled by Bezos who is the CEO. He also happens to be the largest shareholder. And, I can assure you, he is not ultra liberal. Only in an alternate universe or, perhaps, modern day USA, would anyone mistake him for being a liberal. 

why bother, the guy is not right in his head

he's sees the world as us vs them

no thought, no distinction

real block head stuff

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Given his personal political donations over the years are for Dems, her sure as shit isn't conservative.

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

why bother, the guy is not right in his head

he's sees the world as us vs them

no thought, no distinction

real block head stuff

Concha, has shown intelligence in some of his posts. But I understand where you are coming from. In others he is willfully blind.

I suppose we all have our blind spots. 

And, as we age, many of us become more and more obstinate, retreating into what makes us comfortable. It is one reason why certain professions don't hire those over 25. If you don't get em before, you probably can't inculcate your values/propaganda/methods necessary for them to become productive team members.

1 minute ago, concha said:

Given his personal political donations over the years are for Dems, her sure as shit isn't conservative.

Sure, he supports corporate Democrats. I don't find those types especially liberal. In the Bernie Sanders thread, I as much said I would just as soon vote Republican (but never Trump), rather than vote for one of them in the next Presidential election. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

Concha, has shown intelligence in some of his posts. But I understand where you are coming from. In others he is willfully blind.

And, as we age, many of us become more and more obstinate, retreating into what makes us comfortable. It is one reason why certain professions don't hire those over 25. If you don't get em before, you probably can't inculcate your values/propaganda/methods necessary for them to become productive team members.

there is a difference between intelligence and education

concha has shown signs of education

i have never seen him show signs of more than rudimentary intelligence 

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

there is a difference between intelligence and education

concha has shown signs of education

i have never seen him show signs of more than rudimentary intelligence 

You're an idiot.

Ipso facto, you wouldn't know "intelligent" if it walked up to you, introduced itself, handed you a business card and then kicked you in your tiny nuts.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Blind such that he has clearly pointed out ridiculous stances you have taken on more than one occasion.

But carry on. Nooner will continue to affirm your silliness. Rest assured.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:38 PM, noonereal said:

no, we enjoyed healthy exchanges as we both pride ourselves on reason, open mindedness and staying away from tribe dogma

There you go being intellectually dishonest with yourself again...

You parrot talking points ad nauseam and claim impartiality.

While you may be fooling yourself, your not fooling anyone else... 

4 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

There you go being intellectually dishonest with yourself again...

You parrot talking points ad nauseam and claim impartiality.

While you may be fooling yourself, your not fooling anyone else... 

now, now, little man, simmer down

but thanks for another substanceless personal attack!