Trump bans Haitians from work Visas

LiberalDonaldTrump

8 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

At this point in history our gates must be closed....... For 10 years.....ILLEGAL INVADERS, who have all slapped  and spit in the face of those who have come LEGALLY and with respect,  AND HAVE ASSIMILATED, must be stopped....We must choose carefully those we allow to enter.... 

Can't agree more. The borders should be closed

10 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

At this point in history our gates must be closed....... For 10 years.....ILLEGAL INVADERS, who have all slapped  and spit in the face of those who have come LEGALLY and with respect,  AND HAVE ASSIMILATED, must be stopped....We must choose carefully those we allow to enter.... 

You are a radical tool. 

Just now, Drummer61 said:

Funny, there are scumbags on this board who have NO REGARD for those who came here LEGALLY,  with respect and dignity and want to assimilate.......Call people radical and never advocate for those that do things LEGALLY....nor do they care about the word ILLEGAL !!!  Those here ILLEGALLY DESERVE NOTHING...."Those that defend them,deserve less.

Again I certainly agree with you. Like you said I think the borders should be shut down. Stop all visa programs. Stop all immigration until everything is looked at. We have over 300 million people in this country enough is enough

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I wouldn't know. You never attended any of my past events. That's why the invites stopped coming your way. #hermit 

I showed to the first one and you and Test hid. Recall? 

But I know, that's just me. Except for my haunts around 57th street, I am content to never leave my office. More than content.

Now that I (sadly) abandoned, at least for now, my goal of a NYC apartment, I got a place in Raleigh. Ought to keep me a bit social.... 

7 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Exercise......Four to five times a week.....Vitamins,aminos and fish oil....

you do realize that a year or two ago, NYS  pulled all the supplements from the shelves in stores like GNC and Walmart because 80% had NONE of the substance written on the label. None. 

I only take over the counter supplements that are USP Verified. 

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

Did they also rule out exercise???  Go to the Vitamin shop or lef.org....USP is ok but dont take tablets only capsules...IE Vitamin C  as ascorbic acid only.   USP  is only used by,I believe one company and they are almost all tablets,bad...Carlson Labs,one of the best, dismissed USP as most reputable companies do....Life Extension never uses them and I also dismiss them...Have used vitamins for over 40 years without USP certification and all my blood work is almost perfect, without inflammatory markers or any sign of disruption from toxic supplementation...Noon, Iam an expert in this stuff and you, with all due respect, are not at my level of expertise... USP IS BS and used as a marketing ploy that few,if any, companies use... I know of one in Walmart and would NEVER USE any of there's..

rule out exercise? WTF? you are wildly radical

you mean to tell me that instead of applauding NYS for testing and yanking bogus product they somehow did something overreaching?

I mean honest, you are way past crazy radical, into totally irrational

be that as it may, answer this

-----------------------------

how can you be assured that the supplement marked on the bottle is what is inside?

We know that the big companies cannot be trusted from lab results.

I ask this sincerely as I take no supplements because unless it's prescribed, it cant be trusted. I would like to take some but need something quantified and qualified, verifiable.

What brand can be trusted and what can you submit as 3rd party verification? 

BTW, my buddy is a chemist who worked for big pharma, he tipped me off to only buy usp.

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

No...But, why allow the state to do your thinking for you...Approved drugs by the FDA and NY have killed over 250,000 about the same as stokes...No deaths or none reported by vitamins, minerals,amino acids and your worried about vitamins...I could be wrong, but I suggest that if most followed my protocol that includes exercise along with vitamins ,some minerals,aminos and fish oil components DNA and EPA, that heave never been approved by USP and  only by my research,that you and others may be much healthier...   Your paranoid about vitamins  and don't even know what kind or form  to take.... You have no evidence of substance and don't appear to know   Or admit,  that Rx drugs cause more deaths than all vitamins combined.....   .Noon, your really in the world of Don  Quiote...Oh, I have been using my protocol for years and my  physical condition, blood work, inflammatory markers are far,far superior to yours...You just met your Waterloo and like Napolian, don't look to good...Yout rhetoric is like those already under complete govt control or sheep that are already in a cage of fear and capitulation......I will pray for you......

this post is from otter space

what government does is insure what is in the drug, food water, whatever

then you can choose

just swallowing pills from swindlers is misguided to put it nicely.

answer the damned question, how do you know what you take.

I know the answer, you don't know.

as to big pharma, I hate them and their poison.

don't confuse two different subjects (if i is possible for you!)

heck, I have even chastised drug reps in doctor's office... 

they are the biggest problem in drug abuse

AHDA drugs? The ultimate gateway drug.

You want to raise a future drug abuser, give your kid ritalin.  

Guess what else, not only do I reject big pharma but I fight with doctors all the time.

Dumbos. 

Ok I am off subject but you would make anyone crazy.

See, I am logical. You are all over the place. That makes me nuts. 

But in the end, you are my brother, so what can I do but fight with you until push comes to shove and then I got your back. 

13 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Don't worry about it....Moderate exercise helps all conditions and you can't take certain  things to help...

I am out of likes. Totally agree, only a fool would not.

I am watching ND vs Clemson, Dickie V is broadcasting. 

Guess I am getting old. Makes me feel nostalgic to hear his voice and recall when we used to play basketball together in an East Paterson Park. 

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I certainly did it. Its also a place where the migrant farmers of Hispanic descent earned my respect. 

My dad wasn't the type to give me whatever I wanted. As I reached my early teens, if I asked for luxury items (which I did, as all teens do), he would tell me I should get a job. We had money, but he was pretty tough. If I wanted Levis instead of Wranglers or whatever was on sale, I had to scrape up money to buy them. 

I recycled cans and bottles until I was 14 when the farms would work me. I worked summers with Mexicans, Venezuelans and various other nationalities of migrants tossing watermelons. There was a language barrier, but, there was enough of a learning by me and them of one another so we could communicate and genuinely respect and have fun with each other. There's nothing like having put in 12 hours catching and tossing 20+ lb. melons and then two more truckloads show up that have to be unloaded before you can leave. 

When your arms turn to rubber, and you know theirs are too, but one of them steps in and gives your little young ass a break anyway. Yeah, you develop a respect for them. 

I never once gave a crap what their legal status was. They all could have been illegal or on work visa or whatever. It didn't matter when it was just them and me at 11 p.m. tossing another 700 melons into the cooler. 

That's why I dislike all the crap talk from folks that have no friggen idea and are just parrots for what they hear from hate-mongers. 

Good post and I know where you are coming from.

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

rule out exercise? WTF? you are wildly radical

you mean to tell me that instead of applauding NYS for testing and yanking bogus product they somehow did something overreaching?

I mean honest, you are way past crazy radical, into totally irrational

be that as it may, answer this

-----------------------------

how can you be assured that the supplement marked on the bottle is what is inside?

We know that the big companies cannot be trusted from lab results.

I ask this sincerely as I take no supplements because unless it's prescribed, it cant be trusted. I would like to take some but need something quantified and qualified, verifiable.

What brand can be trusted and what can you submit as 3rd party verification? 

BTW, my buddy is a chemist who worked for big pharma, he tipped me off to only buy usp.

Smart post. My ex, "a Dr. I may add", would agree with you 100%.  

4 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

No...But, why allow the state to do your thinking for you...Approved drugs by the FDA and NY have killed over 250,000 about the same as stokes...No deaths or none reported by vitamins, minerals,amino acids and your worried about vitamins...I could be wrong, but I suggest that if most followed my protocol that includes exercise along with vitamins ,some minerals,aminos and fish oil components DNA and EPA, that heave never been approved by USP and  only by my research,that you and others may be much healthier...   Your paranoid about vitamins  and don't even know what kind or form  to take.... You have no evidence of substance and don't appear to know   Or admit,  that Rx drugs cause more deaths than all vitamins combined.....   .Noon, your really in the world of Don  Quiote...Oh, I have been using my protocol for years and my  physical condition, blood work, inflammatory markers are far,far superior to yours...You just met your Waterloo and like Napolian, don't look to good...Yout rhetoric is like those already under complete govt control or sheep that are already in a cage of fear and capitulation......I will pray for you......

I like your post... I agree witht he exercise... I would throw in that a well balanced meal daily is better than supplements. If you feel the need for more of a certain vitamin then there are foods that will provide them. Most Vitamins are rarely absorbed into the body 100%. 75% or more of most tablet form vitamins pass through the body because the supplement isn't broken down enough for absorption.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2018 at 8:56 PM, Drummer61 said:

Good post..Cat, your always a gentleman..I never use tablets,Rather capsules...Vitamin C I take as pure ascorbic acid in crystals or capsules, B-12 sub lingual in Methylcobalamin form as examples...TABLETS, as you say are not well absorbed... Vitamin D should levels should be about 60, but I keep at 80 ml per des of blood...

Been on the road a lot lately. The reason for such lateness to your post.

I agree. I know that there are times when it is hard to get the right vitamins in a diet. Sounds like you know your stuff... if it's working, don't mess with it.