Trump bans Haitians from work Visas

LiberalDonaldTrump

5 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Again it's for low skill workers for the Haitians. 

So this leads to the question, why just the low skill workers?

Are we only trying to salvage the low skill jobs for Americans? 

Come on. This is retardism. 

Let's lock out the low skill folks so that HSFBfan can have a job picking fruit and veggies. 

In the meantime, HSFBfan may have graduated with some degree from a college but there was a Haitian let in that had a little better education that got the job. However, we stopped the low skill bastards from getting in, so HSFBfan can still find a job.

What the hell kind of logic is our government using here? Serious question. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Let's lock out the low skill folks so that HSFBfan can have a job picking fruit and veggies. 

as automated as agriculture is today, there are still some jobs no american will do

in theory, i'd have every high school kid spend some summer months thinning lettuce or the like

but no way America kids would do it

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

as automated as agriculture is today, there are still some jobs no american will do

in theory, i'd have every high school kid spend some summer months thinning lettuce or the like

I certainly did it. Its also a place where the migrant farmers of Hispanic descent earned my respect. 

My dad wasn't the type to give me whatever I wanted. As I reached my early teens, if I asked for luxury items (which I did, as all teens do), he would tell me I should get a job. We had money, but he was pretty tough. If I wanted Levis instead of Wranglers or whatever was on sale, I had to scrape up money to buy them. 

I recycled cans and bottles until I was 14 when the farms would work me. I worked summers with Mexicans, Venezuelans and various other nationalities of migrants tossing watermelons. There was a language barrier, but, there was enough of a learning by me and them of one another so we could communicate and genuinely respect and have fun with each other. There's nothing like having put in 12 hours catching and tossing 20+ lb. melons and then two more truckloads show up that have to be unloaded before you can leave. 

When your arms turn to rubber, and you know theirs are too, but one of them steps in and gives your little young ass a break anyway. Yeah, you develop a respect for them. 

I never once gave a crap what their legal status was. They all could have been illegal or on work visa or whatever. It didn't matter when it was just them and me at 11 p.m. tossing another 700 melons into the cooler. 

That's why I dislike all the crap talk from folks that have no friggen idea and are just parrots for what they hear from hate-mongers. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

That would help build character. It would also teach some other valuable life lessons, such as the value of a dollar and empathy for those that must toil for a living in the hot sun. 

Damn, you posted that in it's most simplistic form while I was typing a long drawn out version of the same thing. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So this leads to the question, why just the low skill workers?

Are we only trying to salvage the low skill jobs for Americans? 

Come on. This is retardism. 

In the meantime, HSFBfan may have graduated with some degree from a college but there was a Haitian let in that had a little better education that got the job. However, we stopped the low skill bastards from getting in, so HSFBfan can still find a job.

What the hell kind of logic is our government using here? Serious question. 

If your qualified and have higher education and bring something to this country he's not stopping you. In the article it's stated that Haitians on these h2 visas have overstayed in this country by a large percentage. I said on another post he won't go to the length I would like to see on immigration. So at least stopping some is better then nothing. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

If your qualified and have higher education and bring something to this country he's not stopping you. In the article it's stated that Haitians on these h2 visas have overstayed in this country by a large percentage. 

Comprehension man. Get some. I understand what the article stated. I'm asking why single out the stoppage on low skilled workers from any country specifically only. 

Why let in the higher educated to take the best jobs and stop the low skilled and save the worse jobs for Americans?

Is there that many more high end jobs that Americans can't fill them? I thought we were creating crap jobs at a much faster pace than skilled jobs or that was the fussing points from the right while Obama was president. 

What is the logic behind that? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Comprehension man. Get some. I understand what the article stated. I'm asking why single out the stoppage on low skilled workers from any country specifically only. 

Why let in the higher educated to take the best jobs and stop the low skilled and save the worse jobs for Americans?

Is there that many more high end jobs that Americans can't fill them? I thought we were creating crap jobs at a much faster pace than skilled jobs or that was the fussing points from the right while Obama was president. 

What is the logic behind that? 

Low skill workers are usually uneducated and don't bring anything of significance to this country. We have enough legal citizens that are uneducated and bring nothing to the table already in this country. There are a lot of professions that people from other countries produce more than this country does in terms of degrees from higher education. And when the visas were given to Haitians they never went back. They overstayed their welcome. He also stopped Belize and one other country. I don't think he's done. I think there will be more countries that he will stop from coming. Like I said for me he and no other politican will ever go to the length I would like them to go but a start is a start

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Maybe they would if they could Snapchat while working?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Low skill workers are usually uneducated and don't bring anything of significance to this country. We have enough legal citizens that are uneducated and bring nothing to the table already in this country. There are a lot of professions that people from other countries produce more than this country does in terms of degrees from higher education. And when the visas were given to Haitians they never went back. They overstayed their welcome. He also stopped Belize and one other country. I don't think he's done. I think there will be more countries that he will stop from coming. Like I said for me he and no other politican will ever go to the length I would like them to go but a start is a start

Belize has a tiny population. And, by third world standards, they are reasonably well educated and are fluent in English. I can't imagine why Belize would be singled out with Haiti unless S***hole means black. Just saying. Can you shed some light?

6 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Belize has a tiny population. And, by third world standards, they are reasonably well educated and are fluent in English. I can't imagine why Belize would be singled out with Haiti unless S***hole means black. Just saying. Can you shed some light?

Belize and the other country was added because of human trafficking problems and the other country did not take back their people when they were deported from this country. I did post an article that explained the decision