Facts

LiberalDonaldTrump

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

I was in this exact place yesterday with my youngest daughter at the downtown Mission.Very humbling when you realize how fortunate you and yours are.

I have been to Paterson Newark like really bad areas, but it’s nothing like that .... I’m schocked it doesn’t get any National attention on the news......

the newa cares more Bout a 13 year old is getting bullied cause mommy is a Skinhead Nazi

35 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I have been to Paterson Newark like really bad areas, but it’s nothing like that .... I’m schocked it doesn’t get any National attention on the news......

the newa cares more Bout a 13 year old is getting bullied cause mommy is a Skinhead Nazi

Yeah it’s overwhelming when you’re in it.You literally see human beings sitting on the pavement slowly passing from this world..I believe Los Angeles passed a bill where tax dollars will pay for permanent shelter for these homeless.

20 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Facts

We are ruining a perfectly good Servite black smoke, white smoke thread, so, I'm going to try to separate these posts out of the football thread... You guys make some good points about the homeless "area" in L.A. and other places. 

Let me just say, and I'd imagine that @Columbiafan can verify that what I say isn't a lie... I remember a year or two when there were places like this pretty much everywhere. 

Lake City. Florida, Columbia County. 2008-09 there was a tent city just off the interstate. A 50 or so acre field/slightly wooded and vacant area became home to hundreds of people. 

No place is immune to inequality and economic policies that proliferate inequality. No place. Not even Lake City Florida. Not L.A. Not New Jersey. 

31 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We are ruining a perfectly good Servite black smoke, white smoke thread, so, I'm going to try to separate these posts out of the football thread... You guys make some good points about the homeless "area" in L.A. and other places. 

Let me just say, and I'd imagine that @Columbiafan can verify that what I say isn't a lie... I remember a year or two when there were places like this pretty much everywhere. 

Lake City. Florida, Columbia County. 2008-09 there was a tent city just off the interstate. A 50 or so acre field/slightly wooded and vacant area became home to hundreds of people. 

No place is immune to inequality and economic policies that proliferate inequality. No place. Not even Lake City Florida. Not L.A. Not New Jersey. 

I think i remember seeing that before 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

I think i remember seeing that before 

I forget that you are pretty young. You were probably 8 or 9 when that was there. I don't expect that you would totally remember that being there. It was something that you couldn't help but see if you got off the interstate there, or were passing by from out in the county in toward town. Basically behind a hotel and between the interstate and a head of woods.