Quick question about the abortion topic

HSFBfan

I know this is highly argumentative subject but in all honesty with everything that needs to be fixed isnt this the last topic that they should be debating. Everyday they are talking about this subject and planned parenthood. Idk i was just curious. Like lets fix immigration border security finally destroy ISIS etc etc etc first. 

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Really?

I would have a fit if my daughter was not able to have a mammogram and breast cancer was at issue. Your opinion does matter because you voted for the person responsible for taking her opportunity away. 

I said abortion nothing to do with mammogram or breast cancer. 

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Listen son. women's health care is an umbrella.

When they take away certain things, others are included, without verbal acknowledgement. Changes are often mis-placed and do more harm than good. 

Like I said it is what it is. There is millions of dollars put into planned parenthood and people I guess don't like their tax dollars going towards it. I can understand the argument. I can understand the woman argument for it too 

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

My thought is that a bunch of old white men should not tell women what they can and can't do with their bodies. 

Just an fyi....government and non-white guys are not mutually exclusive, even in the far right...

Almost sounds like your calling it a 'racist plot by the man'.xD... well (if there were any) that would most certainly have to fall within the 'pro abortion camp' wouldn't it. Given that  government will pay you (with little income) to have kids, you cant even claim they are 'holding ya down' by burdening you with the cost of your own offspring. 

Funny that otherwise your stance is a very common stance for most people I know that reside within the right.  Even the OP (HSFBfan) broadcasts "government should not be involved, let them do what they want" loud and clear (you think he's not right leaning or even far right?).  That is my stance as well, buttressed with "but don't expect others who consider it 'morally wrong' to be burdened with the cost of WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR OWN BODY"

ie. if it's 'your personal choice'..it should be 'your personal bill'  ....

can you get with that?

5 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

No, some things just are. Period, without question, like protecting ones family.

Just a few more things that 'just are'...

- You're Barking up the wrong tree if you think the government will act or do what is not in it's own best interest AND (secondarily) what is in the best interest of the country.  Procreation serves both.  

- No matter how you slice it, abortions are a (procreation) FAILURE .  Calling it an 'eject' in anticipation of failure would also be acceptable ¬¬ 

- Your argument boils down to you demanding that people go against their strongly held morals to pay for 'your personal choice' and FAILURE.  The EQUIVALENT of a child that demands that your parents support your delinquency. 

Yup, some things just are...

6 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

If that were the case, blacks would not have the problems we have today. 

Well that sure fits xD.

racism EVERYWHERE !

Image result for pepe the frog hand signal

40 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I feel that god gives and takes away. Man has no right to do so, period, You forget that I too, am paying into the system so that allows me to express my thoughts just as much as the next person. Does not matter who complains. You have the right.

Agree wholeheartedly here.  This is a value in citizenship and a rite that should never be infringed upon.

Just giving you insight how others will view your claims 

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Does not matter how others see me or my comments. They, as I said, will not be my judge. 

Judge not, lest ye be judged.   aye?  

What was it you just typed above?

3 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

but that is not the way it is in this world we call home. 

As a requirement of the human condition, there is not a moment of your life where you will not (rightfully or wrongfully) be judged by every single person you see.  That is the world you call home.

But aside from the philosophical, if you want $$$ for the causes that are important to you, then you might want to try and have a convincing argument.....

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

I do not allow them to influence my life with their thoughts of me. I know how this world works. I have been here for 58 years. 

Kudus on a major life pitfall avoided :D

doesn't make what you say right tho....

and you are still going to need a convincing argument if you want $$$ LOL....  

10 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

There is millions of dollars put into planned parenthood and people I guess don't like their tax dollars going towards it.

I have not read all the post so maybe this has already been explained to you.

The money we spend on planned parenthood saves us money. 

Spend a dollar, save two. 

Unless you enjoy paying for the welfare of babies whose parents are not able to pay for them yourself?

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

I have not read all the post so maybe this has already been explained to you.

The money we spend on planned parenthood saves us money. 

Spend a dollar, save two. 

Unless you enjoy paying for the welfare of babies whose parents are not able to pay for them yourself?

Killing and aborting all those babies saves money also I guess in your planned parenthood world?

27 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

And if most,if not all blacks,for example, knew that Margaret Sanger,who founded PP wanted most blacks aborted,said they were inferior and most should be done away with,maybe much less  would be apt to freely abort,rather be more accountable...Where are most PP offices lacated ?? The amount of murdered babies and  recently, the selling of aborted baby parts, has skyrocket since the 70's, why ???? ACCOUNTABILITY has gone out the window,yet Democrats are hardy in their approbation and lavish in their praise of all aspects of PP.....The Dems  want God out of our lives,free things of  all kinds for the poor and ILLEGAL INVADERS HERE.....Why,control and votes...

you have been in space a longgggggggggggggg time, from what I can figure.

You should come back down to earth and have a look-see. The world is much different than you imagine it. 

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

And if most,if not all blacks,for example, knew that Margaret Sanger,who founded PP wanted most blacks aborted,said they were inferior and most should be done away with,maybe much less  would be apt to freely abort,rather be more accountable...Where are most PP offices lacated ?? The amount of murdered babies and  recently, the selling of aborted baby parts, has skyrocket since the 70's, why ???? ACCOUNTABILITY has gone out the window,yet Democrats are hardy in their approbation and lavish in their praise of all aspects of PP.....The Dems  want God out of our lives,free things of  all kinds for the poor and ILLEGAL INVADERS HERE.....Why,control and votes...

We don't agree on a lot of things.  But I do pride myself on being well read and you are 100% correct Sanger is the mother of Eugenics and did want many contend to eradicate the black race and PP is that legacy.  And she started the Negro Project:  And like old Slave Owners who used black ministers on the plantation to control blacks:  She convinced Black Preachers to convince minorities to use contraceptives, explaining, "We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out the idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.” But again I find this to be quite hypocritical and a bit disingenuous why don't you have the same mindset with the White Christian Church the greatest murderer of blacks and B.S. teachings of submission along the Police department agencies that were birthed by the slave catchers as a matter of fact in the Deep South old Blacks still call whites Paddy's that is a continuum from slavery when the Police rounded them up in Paddy Wagons.   Let's put it all out there.  Sanger was embraced by the Black Church proving that blacks will forgive you for any damn thing done to them as long as you convince that sellout Black Christian Minister.  Research Eugenics and you might find she isn't the only person you should have this problem with.  Nick Cannon is a stark opponent of PP as well as many other blacks.  You see we are not as ill informed as you might think.   Eugenics was at the Epicenter of the White Christian Church Which to this day the most segregated place in America is Sunday @ 11am in Church.   So your attempt to teach blacks about the Messenger (Sanger) is B.S.  if you don't teach the Source (White Christian Churches).   Class is now dismissed. :D  Remember you have the Constitution to drop on me.  I am still waiting on the T.J. explanation about what he meant "All men are created equal".  You never dropped that knowledge on me. B|

By the way 37% of all Abortions are by White Women and 35% by Black women.  High proportions for blacks due the the % of black women of the total population.  It is sad indeed.

20 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

No, Iam beamed in......

Where is that in the Catholic Church ?? Never saw that,but Iam always willing to be shown.. 37 % by White and 35% and as you said more whites that blacks...But, it's really much worse for blacks as the percentage of black women is what 10% of total black population which is 18-20% of American population..

Is the Catholic Church at the Epicenter of what my topic was about?  You appear to be smart research Eugenics like I asked and get back with me in it's relationship to the Christian Church.  You presented a viewpoint as a teaching moment for blacks and I quote your sir:  "And if most,if not all blacks,for example, knew that Margaret Sanger,who founded PP wanted most blacks aborted,said they were inferior and most should be done away with,maybe much less  would be apt to freely abort,rather be more accountable...Where are most PP offices lacated ??

Well like old T.J. I feel you are screaming at the messenger (Sanger) and not from one who sent her (White Christianity). I will gladly spell it out for you if you like.  Look up Eugenics and the Christian Church in the 20's.  I rest my case your honor counsel seems to be a bit off. B|  if it makes you feel better the Catholic Church was not very complicit in this one.  They have a whole set of other problems.

I shall withdraw from this topic.  I can sense a major brain drain coming. ¬¬  A silent Film called the Black Stork back in the early 1900's is complicit in this diabolical B.S.

Abortion is a continuation of the Eugenics movement:  And it proves the Constitution to be full of B.S. because how was this movement ever allowed to start going off the premise of old Connie.  It had the support of the NAZI's and became ingrained here in the USA all the way to the Tuskegee Experiment.  Let's have this discussion sir.  Much deeper than an abortion clinic in Compton

Negative Eugenics. Eugenics became closely associated in Europe and the United States with segregation, forced sterilization of the “unfit,” and decisions by doctors and/or parents to allow deformed or defective children to die. “Unfit” was a term aimed against the Black race, immigrants, the poor, the immoral, criminals and the mentally defective.

17 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

No,,the Catholic Church is not...But, a great  place for all your data should be paced with all Democrats as well the black community..Spread your knowledge where it counts with the resolve that your now showing,least it all fall on deaf ears....Start with the NAACP and the Black caucus and have spread the word..

Again you are being dismissal in your vanity.  The NAACP and the Black Caucus are not the causes of Eugenics and it's birth here in the U.S. You keep screaming about Democrats this and that.  Fuck the Democrats and the Republicans they are all the same.  They are a 45 year old YOYO.  Jeesssshhhhh.  You would blame the captured runaway for still being a slave.  Refusing to acknowledge the slavery but blaming him for not pulling up his bootstraps and running faster.  No This is on the Government and White Christianity like most B.S. that have been perpetuated here.  They even coined a B.S. term called Social Darwinism to explain the starvation of 35 Million Indians in India by these same damn Christians.  These are the only people to wipe out a modern race of human beings The Tasmanians.  Look this shit up.  They even called it the Black War.   Some Churches did oppose and I acknowledge that.  Some opposed slavery and how did that work out. :D  I just told you PP was in fact Eugenics. 

I didn't make this up.  It is deeper than an Abortion clinic in Compton.  By the way White Babies are aborted too.  So that high horse shouldn't be hard to climb off of.  Funny you don't have the same disdain for suicide and need to lecture on it.  B| 

https://creation.com/images/pdfs/tj/j20_3/j20_3_54-60.pdf