New Harvard/Harris Poll on Immigration

concha

1 minute ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

This last paragraph is horrifying.

Last paragraph is amazing. Nothing horrifying about it. Keep shutting it down. Everytime the dems come to the table fighting for illegals shut it down. Eventually the american people will get so sick of politicians fighting for illegals you will see a big change in government

Just now, Hardcore Troubador said:

So I ask again.  What are you willing to compromise on to get some of what you want?

Deport them all. Then they can get on the list for merit based immigration. If the US sees that they are an asset for this country they can legally come back. But for now they all need to be deported. I would also argue to end all visas and than end government programs such as welfare. 

• Haha 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Last paragraph is amazing. Nothing horrifying about it. Keep shutting it down. Everytime the dems come to the table fighting for illegals shut it down. Eventually the american people will get so sick of politicians fighting for illegals you will see a big change in government

And you don’t think that eventually the Dems will leak proposals of a deal most Americans can live with?  You think once that’s leaked and Trump shuts down the government for the 500th time the American public won’t turn on him?  The GOP has the advantage now.  Strike a favorable deal.

And you don’t think that eventually the Dems will leak proposals of a deal most Americans can live with?  You think once that’s leaked and Trump shuts down the government for the 500th time the American public won’t turn on him?  The GOP has the advantage now.  Strike a favorable deal.

It would have to be a hell of a deal. Until that deal is shown I will give my opinion on it. Not gonna speculate as to what a deal will look like. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Deport them all. Then they can get on the list for merit based immigration. If the US sees that they are an asset for this country they can legally come back. But for now they all need to be deported. I would also argue to end all visas and than end government programs such as welfare. 

What candidates do you support for office?  I am curious who you like these days.  

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Jesus.  My 10 month old baby is more reasonable than this.

What candidates do you support for office?  I am curious who you like these days.  

I love Trump. But if he does a bad deal on DACA or gives them legal status that will be a huge blow for me. It would be very hard to stay on the trump train knowing he campaigned with NO DACA NO AMNESTY. I am a republican. I vote republican

• Haha 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I love Trump. But if he does a bad deal on DACA or gives them legal status that will be a huge blow for me. It would be very hard to stay on the trump train knowing he campaigned with NO DACA NO AMNESTY. I am a republican. I vote republican

You do understand Trump himself has talked about a deal on DACA?

You do understand that a deal on DACA involves continuing protections for these DACA recipients?

How are you squaring this with your statements that you “love” Trump?  

Do you understand the cognitive dissonance?

1 minute ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

You do understand Trump himself has talked about a deal on DACA?

You do understand that a deal on DACA involves continuing protections for these DACA recipients?

How are you squaring this with your statements that you “love” Trump?  

Do you understand the cognitive dissonance?

Thats why im saying if he makes this deal my love for Trump will take a huge hit. He will be seen as another leader who has sold our country out. 

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Since you can't prove your legality, should you not be subject to the same?

Do you know who came after the first, because the first was here?

In other words, If your g-g-g grand dad came first and made a place for others to follow they were chain migrating behind him.  Could this not be the case> And if so, should those that came following your g-g-g grand dad not be subject to the same treatment?

Nobody came behind him. He came here and established a life here. He didnt bring a whole family here. Trust me I did the research. I know exactly where he came from. What port he left from. 

The wall is only PART of any deal!  The deal will involve DACA for any border security measures to have any chance !  What are you not getting?!?!

I get it. But then for now hire more border agents and more ICE agents. Thousands of people a day should be rounded up. Everyday on the news we should be hearing another 1000 people locked up and getting ready for deportation. Thats why i think this will be drawn out into November until after the midterms

We have Dems fighting for illegals holding up the government and they are seeing it in the polls that people are tired of it and the votes are slipping away from the Dems. But whose fighting for the homeless vets( President Trump) Whose fighting for better wages in America(President Trump) Whose fighting for lower taxes(President Trump). The Dems could really jump on board this rise of American Patriotism but yet they wanna ride the curtails of ILLEGALS

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

We have Dems fighting for illegals holding up the government and they are seeing it in the polls that people are tired of it and the votes are slipping away from the Dems. But whose fighting for the homeless vets( President Trump) Whose fighting for better wages in America(President Trump) Whose fighting for lower taxes(President Trump). The Dems could really jump on board this rise of American Patriotism but yet they wanna ride the curtails of ILLEGALS

I hear he even turns water into wine at Mar-a-Lago when supplies run low...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yawn.....no legit argument to my statement

Yawn.

You didn’t post anything worth arguing about.  You made a series of declarative statements on what the Master Negotiator ®️™️©️ is “fighting“ for.  

To the extent that every president “fights” for these things I agree with your declarative statements that the Master Negotiator®️©️™️ is “fighting” for them as well.

I was simply commenting on your seemingly unconditional adulation for the man.

• Like 1

Yawn.

You didn’t post an argument. You made a series of declarative statements on what the Master Negotiator ®️™️©️ is “fighting“ for.  

To the extent that every president “fights” for these things I agree with your declarative statements that the Master Negotiator®️©️™️ is “fighting” for them as well.

I was simply commenting on your seemingly unconditional adulation for he man.

There is no reason as of this moment to have anything against him. I love everything that he is doing. Could he be even more extreme of his visions sure he could be but doesnt seem like he is headed down that path. 

2 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

No your posts simply prove your disdain for America.

to an emotional unseasoned zealot, you may be right 

to any objective human, right or left leaning, they would think you had a hole in your head to suggest such a thing

frankly, i am sure more than just objective folks think you have a hole in your head

:)

2 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

I’ll play your role. 

Youre better than that, I never said that. Don’t be like .....

Russ

it was a question. 

I made it clear it was a question. I need clarification on your position. 

from that post you seemed extreme and I was surprised so I asked to be clear so i did not have a false impression of you

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Russ

it was a question. 

I made it clear it was a question. I need clarification on your position. 

from that post you seemed extreme and I was surprised so I asked to be clear so i did not have a false impression of you

How many clarifications do you need in a day?