NoBama-Farrakhan Photo

Blueliner

On 1/27/2018 at 9:50 PM, DevilDog said:

Just giving you perspective on why it's not a big deal to many.

Rational people judge others by their words and actions.

Farrakhan and Obama were not friends and were not close during his Presidency. This is not news to anybody who actually reads the news.

But we can't assume that political hacks and opportunists actually read the news, or anything for that matter.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Nobama, to me, is anti-American. Straight up. Dude hates America’s values and belief system.

xD

At some point you just have to laugh at these clowns.

No evidence for any of this stuff. He just has a visceral hatred and so he has to fuel that hatred with stupid nicknames and conspiracy theories.

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

xD

At some point you just have to laugh at these clowns.

No evidence for any of this stuff. He just has a visceral hatred and so he has to fuel that hatred with stupid nicknames and conspiracy theories.

The hypocrisy is unreal with these idiots. Same people preaching values and standards, while actively promoting someone who assaults women and scams the American people via bankruptcy laws. 

Same people who take pride in the military and our military might but promote a commander in chief who refused to go fight for his county when called, so he could play fuck fuck games with his dads money. 

Then they have to audacity to tell everyone they are "winning" when anyone with half an education is just laughing at them. 

I find it comical really. 

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

The hypocrisy is unreal with these idiots.

It's beyond hypocrisy.

They're just liars and cheats.

Things that yesterday they swore were super important (The President should always wear a coat in the Oval Office!) are now completely ignored (Trump continually undermining the free press).

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

It's beyond hypocrisy.

They're just liars and cheats.

Things that yesterday they swore were super important (The President should always wear a coat in the Oval Office!) are now completely ignored (Trump continually undermining the free press).

It's unreal. 

The obsession is real. Trump is in office and all you still hear about is Obama and Hillary Clinton. These people are skitzos. They are so afraid of people that aren't even in power, let alone government anymore. 

It's because all these right wing shows and stuff they listen to is complete fear mongering and propaganda. They have these idiots convinced of all these conspiracy theories and how the Republicans are just "telling the truth." They target the uneducated because they are the easiest to be swayed, which is evidenced on this very thread. 

11 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Actually and historically, the Democrats  have always targeted   the "Low info types",

Historically is just a way for you to say "used to" and avoid the RIGHT NOW.

Every study done on this shows that conservative voters are less educated and less informed than every other group.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Republicans usually want self reliance, accountability and MAKERS , rather than TAKERS... 

The Republican base is made up of middle class and lower middle class white people who think they are being discriminated against and held down by minorities and women.

Where's the self-reliance and accountability in that?

46 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Just an update for some, seven democrats conspired to kidnap Pres Lincoln, but instead killed him, with one shot from John Wilkes Booths pistol and it was the Republicans that freed the slaves, just a reminder.......

This just shows how historically illiterate you are since the Democratic Party of the 1860's was the Conservative party of the time.

Hence why all of their ancestors today (southerners) are Republican.

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The hypocrisy is unreal with these idiots. Same people preaching values and standards, while actively promoting someone who assaults women and scams the American people via bankruptcy laws. 

Same people who take pride in the military and our military might but promote a commander in chief who refused to go fight for his county when called, so he could play fuck fuck games with his dads money. 

Then they have to audacity to tell everyone they are "winning" when anyone with half an education is just laughing at them. 

I find it comical really. 

You forgot 3 marriages,  Cheating in each one of them, 4 bankruptcies, Multiple Kids by 3 different woman, Draft Dodger 5 deferments.  Yet the Christian Right Evangelicals love him.  If this was Obama imagine what they would have called a Brother with 3 baby Mama's.  Thug anyone.   Why bother:

Further providing the Moral Christians are full of B.S.

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Yes they do....Ask the Doctors....How much of the ACA did you read and do you know the the scoundrels that wrote it...?? Trump could not repeal it and three of my friends are physicians who told me differently...

Less than 10 percent of all people are on the ACA, you idiot. You can't take a small portion size and use it to support your agenda. 

Besides- YOU have government run healthcare in the VA. So what are you talking about!? Lol

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:12 PM, Blueliner said:

'Funny how this photo isn’t considered news by the MSM. Dude kept it secret for 10 years because he knew there was no way in hell that the best community organizer ever would have been elected if it surfaced back in the day. Several prominent Democrats, including Derchwicz, have publically condemned the photo. Derscwicz went so far to say that if he’da known of the pic, he would NOT have campaigned for our former Muslim(?) prez. 

Thoughts?

Thoughts initially are that photos don't mean shit to anyone with reason.  Same as applies to any "Quotes" given without the benefit of the "Context" that would be required for any reasonable person to interpret any meaning from them...

Being like MSM outlets and posting a pick, filling in your own opinion as the relative context...well just does not do it for me...

But that being said, and in the spirit of this thread...."I have studied Farrakhan" ( LOL did I ever tell you the story about..xD)...

While attending College, a liberal requirement was that I pay for, and receive the mandatory "Racism and Sexism in America"  class training required for any student wanting to graduate from this college.  Well what it 'really' was, was hours upon hours of listening to Farrakhan speeches and writing essays...  Best part of it all was the first day class intro...(in an absolutely non-understandable foreign accent broken english)...

" My name is Prof.  Ziewandigobbledygook and this is "Racism and Sexism in America".  I just want to let everyone and the Women know, right now, that we will only cover Racism for the whole course as that is what is most important....If you don't like this...please leave now"....   

Ahhh great times....

Bottom line for any younger posters is, as a point of reference, Farrakhan is straight up worse than Hitler and as that gets tossed around a lot these days consider that he openly preached violence against Jews and the timeframe....

PS.  I'll bet those tapes of all those speeches I studied, are not readily found on the net either....some probably easily...but like I said, not some of the ones I listened to...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

While attending College, a liberal requirement was that I pay for, and receive the mandatory "Racism and Sexism in America"  class training required for any student wanting to graduate from this college.  Well what it 'really' was, was hours upon hours of listening to Farrakhan speeches and writing essays...  Best part of it all was the first day class intro...(in an absolutely non-understandable foreign accent broken english)...

What school did you attend?

Clown college?

6 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Bottom line for any younger posters is, as a point of reference, Farrakhan is straight up worse than Hitler and as that gets tossed around a lot these days consider that he openly preached violence against Jews and the timeframe....

Farrakhan is a disgusting racist but this is absurd.

He merely gives anti-Semitic speeches. Hitler killed 6 million Jews.