NoBama-Farrakhan Photo

Blueliner

Just now, Guccifer said:

Farrakhan is a disgusting racist but this is absurd.

He merely gives anti-Semitic speeches. Hitler killed 6 million Jews.

He openly called for violence against Jews........I listened to him say it.

In terms worse than any of the Hitler speeches which I have also heard.  By comparison Farrakhan was far worse in both intent and reasoning.  and No, I am not even Jewish.

Wait, your trying to give him a pass because he couldn't quite drum up the army of followers of H?....

homer simpson laughing GIF 

7 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Wait, your trying to give him a pass because he couldn't quite drum up the army of followers of H?....

How did I give him a pass?

I said he was a disgusting racist. I just don't think he's worse than the greatest criminal the world has ever known.

Now I know why you went to such a foolish school. You're a fool yourself.

2 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

This is some of the most disgusting dishonesty I've ever encountered on a board full of disgusting dishonesty.

Clown college has a proud alumnus in you.

..........And still... his speeches (and rhetoric) were way worse.....

Switch to de-caffeinated, or just continue on with your self-flaggalation...

Any of you "red blooded "Mericans" Shriners or Masons? Know any? Yes they do alot of great charity for children, but seem to be a tad hypocritical in the advocation of Christianity.

How about the oath they take? Heres a little sample....

“By the existence of Allah and the creed of Mohammed; by the legendary sanctity of our Tabernacle at Mecca, we greet you.”

The inductees then swear on the Bible and the Koran, in the name of Mohammed, and invoke Masonry's usual gruesome penalties upon themselves:

“I do hereby, upon this Bible, and on the mysterious legend of the Koran, and its dedication to the Mohammedan faith, promise and swear and vow … that I will never reveal any secret part or portion whatsoever of the ceremonies … and now upon this sacred book, by the sincerity of a Moslem's oath I here register this irrevocable vow … in willful violation whereof may I incur the fearful penalty of having my eyeballs pierced to the center with a three-edged blade, my feet flayed and I be forced to walk the hot sands upon the sterile shores of the Red Sea until the flaming sun shall strike me with livid plague, and may Allah, the god of Arab, Moslem and Mohammedan, the god of our fathers, support me to the entire fulfillment of the same. Amen. Amen. Amen."

With this oath, Christians swear on the Koran, and declare Allah to be “the god of our fathers.” From the perspective of Christianity and Islam alike, Shriners take the name of God in vain, and mock both faiths."
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Any of you "red blooded "Mericans" Shriners or Masons? Know any? Yes they do alot of great charity for children, but seem to be a tad hypocritical in the advocation of Christianity.

How about the oath they take? Heres a little sample....

“By the existence of Allah and the creed of Mohammed; by the legendary sanctity of our Tabernacle at Mecca, we greet you.”

The inductees then swear on the Bible and the Koran, in the name of Mohammed, and invoke Masonry's usual gruesome penalties upon themselves:

“I do hereby, upon this Bible, and on the mysterious legend of the Koran, and its dedication to the Mohammedan faith, promise and swear and vow … that I will never reveal any secret part or portion whatsoever of the ceremonies … and now upon this sacred book, by the sincerity of a Moslem's oath I here register this irrevocable vow … in willful violation whereof may I incur the fearful penalty of having my eyeballs pierced to the center with a three-edged blade, my feet flayed and I be forced to walk the hot sands upon the sterile shores of the Red Sea until the flaming sun shall strike me with livid plague, and may Allah, the god of Arab, Moslem and Mohammedan, the god of our fathers, support me to the entire fulfillment of the same. Amen. Amen. Amen."

With this oath, Christians swear on the Koran, and declare Allah to be “the god of our fathers.” From the perspective of Christianity and Islam alike, Shriners take the name of God in vain, and mock both faiths."

You are a smart Man.  This straight Islamic

Image result

What's even more ironic The Subject Matter Farrakhan has a short video on this very subject.  :D I jknow several Masons been into their homes and all of them have alters with their symbol and the Bible and Koran both open on it. 

That should make these ignorant foolish Christians head explode. :D Or do they know a real Secret that is kept from the world?  I will leave this alone

14 U.S. Presidents were"  UH OH

Image result for george washington oath in masonry

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

What's even more ironic The Subject Matter Farrakhan has a short video on this very subject.  :D

Most adults with any common sense should know that people such as politicians, CEO's, the uber rich, etc..., "schmooze" up to whomever they need to at the moment to get what they want. Most financially successful people like Trump, Oprah, Buffet, etc... have along the way, put morality and character on the back burner to acheive a goal.

It's what they do.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Most adults with any common sense should know that people such as politicians, CEO's, the uber rich, etc..., "schmooze" up to whoever they need to at the moment to get what they want. Most financially successful people like Trump, Ophra, Buffet, etc... have along the way, put morality and character on the back burner to acheive a goal.

It's what they do.

100% and these false allegiances to them is ridiculous.  Obama I disagreed with strongly on tampering with the Military with social orders.  Gender based training etc.  Trump is just damn rude.  I am not all in on either and never will be.  I can't really get all wrapped up in a draft dodger who tried to run veterans off the street near his buildings.   it's a crock hell Bush II is at every event honoring Obama yet he criticized Bush a lot and Clinton and the Bush's are best buds.  It's a crock.  They are all freaking related too.  Look up Barak's blood line he is related to Cheney and others.  Harvard and Yale

All of these damn Presidents are related to important people or Prior Presidents.  How did a half Black Senator that Know one knew become President over night?  I am not into conspiracy either.

Obama’s other relatives, by the way, include George W. Bush, who, according to the Sun-Times, is his 11th cousin. They share the same great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparents, a 17th-century Massachusetts couple named Samuel Hinckley and Sarah Soole Hinckley. And Harry S. Truman was Obama’s fourth cousin four times removed, the paper says. The New York Post, using ancestry.com, reported that Brad Pitt and Obama are ninth cousins.

If racist could get over his light brown complexion he is the same damn thing from the same Blood.   First Black President of Harvard Law review.  Funny they never give him credit for being Half White.  This dude has more in Common with Bush than he does Farrakhan but rage on.  This man sure have a lot of 1st for being Black?  Ever wonder why. 

Image result

Perhaps more surprisingly, President Barack Obama and former Vice President Dick Cheney are actually eighth cousins, revealed Cheney’s wife Lynne in 2007 while researching her ancestry for her memoir,

• Like 1

Wherever he is at an Event Dubya is there.  Guess who was the only Former President at the African American Museums opening in D.C.  where Obama gave the address.  Well here are the cousins right here.

Related image

Ex Presidents? Between his relatives.  They all love each other.   Hell some people say Carter is actually a Kennedy. 

Image result for obama and george bush

He says he has a fondness for the Former 1st Lady.  Ever see here do this with any other current or Former

Same damn Bloodlines.  Rage on over Farrakhan.  Damn Fools.  I will assure you Farrakhan didn't have a damn thing to do with any Policy.   #MAGA. 

He is a Marxist, Muslim and you are a damn Fool. :D He is a descendant of an order to keep themselves in Power.  And the Right white/black man for the Job with the appropriate bloodlines. 

President Obama is the Only African American that can trace his Bloodlines all the way back on both his Mother and Fathers side.  He is not a descendant of slaves from his African Father but he is a descendant of the 1st black slave here via his mother's white family.  That slave had children with a white woman who passed her free status to her kids who marred other whites and his mother comes from their Lineage.  Yeah not a coincidence at all he became President.  His name was John Punch.  I learned about this about 6 years ago. 

https://blogs.ancestry.com/cm/obama-related-to-americas-first-slave/

“Two of the most historically significant African Americans in the history of our country are amazingly directly related,” says Ancestry genealogist Joseph Shumway. “John Punch was more than likely the genesis of legalized slavery in America.  But after centuries of suffering, the Civil War, and decades of civil rights efforts, his 11th great-grandson became the leader of the free world and the ultimate realization of the American Dream.”