NoBama-Farrakhan Photo

Blueliner

Funny how this photo isn’t considered news by the MSM. Dude kept it secret for 10 years because he knew there was no way in hell that the best community organizer ever would have been elected if it surfaced back in the day. Several prominent Democrats, including Derchwicz, have publically condemned the photo. Derscwicz went so far to say that if he’da known of the pic, he would NOT have campaigned for our former Muslim(?) prez. 

Thoughts?

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Funny how this photo isn’t considered news by the MSM. Dude kept it secret for 10 years because he knew there was no way in hell that the best community organizer ever would have been elected if it surfaced back in the day. Several prominent Democrats, including Derchwicz, have publically condemned the photo. Derscwicz went so far to say that if he’da known of the pic, he would NOT have campaigned for our former Muslim(?) prez. 

Thoughts?

CORRUPT MSM. No surprise they were buddies. 2 radicals.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Thoughts?

SOOOOO, you question whether Barry was a MUSLIM? Other than the GD America Church of Rev Right! Did you EVER see Barry in a CHRISTIAN CHURCH? I've seen several reports where Secret Service Agents saw Barry's prayer rug! GEEEZ people, he went to a Muslim Madrasa in Indonesia, and knows NOTHING about American history! And would a sitting AMERICAN president, go overseas to trash his own country? WAKE UP AMERICA!

30 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

I have studied much about nobama from his childhood to the present..About his very liberal and loose mother to radical, Marxist father..Have read much about those others who influenced and have written books for him, from Bill Ayer to Frank Loyld Marshall, to the far lefties at Harvard and beyond......and finally to his committed resolve to undermine our republic......Much was hidden,like this picture and his associates to vast to mention..    I know him and those of his ilk,like few on this board and will never be fooled by this shrewd, well spoken, arrogant Marxist appeaser who wants nothing than to control all in his domain...He will,if possible, run again and like Sol Alinsky says,"use any means to do it""....

Does anybody know if Trump repealed Obana's Executive Order to repeal the Writ of Habeas Corpus? HELL, this clown tried everything in his power to repeal the Constitution of the United States, saying it was OUTDATED! And also tried to eliminate term limits! And thank God he wasn't able to fulfill his wish to fund that 1,000,000 man militia, who answered only to HIM! This Muslim was a CANCER on Democracy!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

SOOOOO, you question whether Barry was a MUSLIM? Other than the GD America Church of Rev Right! Did you EVER see Barry in a CHRISTIAN CHURCH? I've seen several reports where Secret Service Agents saw Barry's prayer rug! GEEEZ people, he went to a Muslim Madrasa in Indonesia, and knows NOTHING about American history! And would a sitting AMERICAN president, go overseas to trash his own country? WAKE UP AMERICA!

I personally think he’s got significant moooooslum ties. 

• Haha 1

All African Americans have Muslim ties.  The majority here are African American and we all have relatives.or friends. I bet a few will be playing in the Superbowl and are on your favorite college and HS teams.  If taking a picture with a black Muslim makes you Muslim then all African Americans are Muslim. If you are in Chicago and are of importance Farrakhan is in a lot of photos including white politicians.  Obama is a swine eater.  No African American Muslims I know eat Pork.  it's not big news in the mainstream media because everybody knows this except Fox News

Then why the seclusion of this photo for 10 years? No need to answer. We know why. 

Ok. I’ll rephrase it. Our former community organizer has anti-American, activist political moooooslum ties. That’s a little different than some NFL player reading the Q-ran in his hotel before the super bowl. NoBama was the community organizer of this country. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Then why the seclusion of this photo for 10 years? No need to answer. We know why. 

Ok. I’ll rephrase it. Our former community organizer has anti-American, activist political moooooslum ties. That’s a little different than some NFL player reading the Q-ran in his hotel before the super bowl. NoBama was the community organizer of this country. 

Just giving you perspective on why it's not a big deal to many.  So to be President you have to be of what Faith.  Never mind don't answer.

Guess what this picture is?   Hint he is speaking to a Million People.  They were Politicians, Pro athletes etc in Washington D.C.  Obama is a swine eating beer drinking Muslim that hates America.  Trump is a swine eating, Adulterer that Loves America :D

I will rephrase it.  How many people do you think these people know.  All Muslims by association I assume.   

Image result for MILLION MAN MARCH

4 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

@Blueliner all your credibility, if you even had any, has been lost in this thread.

You really are an uneducated idiot.

He doesn't understand context, and there is one in every photo posted in this thread.  He just simply posted a photo and ASSUMED it meant there was a devious relationship going on between Obama and Farrakhan.

8 hours ago, Horsefly said:

He doesn't understand context, and there is one in every photo posted in this thread.  He just simply posted a photo and ASSUMED it meant there was a devious relationship going on between Obama and Farrakhan.

@Blueliner is an uneducated idiot who still lives at home and rents.

We could post millions of pictures of GOPers with other idiots. 

It's all about context. No wonder that dude works at Taco Bell. 

8 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Facts about nobama  and his parents,are hard for some to swallow,but are facts never the less..... Especially when reading about him to get a full perspective  on those  and what molded him.. Democrats always throw stones when their idols and historical data about  them or family members don't fit what they want told...Oh,  had it been Trumps mother, you would have been all over it...How do you like me now....

You have a real hard on for Obama eh?

Too bad your boy Donnie will never measure up. #FiveDeferments

5 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

@Blueliner all your credibility, if you even had any, has been lost in this thread.

You really are an uneducated idiot.

I’m sorry. You’re obviously confusing me with someone who actually gives a shit about what you think. I see that you’re on board to dance for us in this thread too. You’re such a committed little circus freak. That’s why we like you so much.