Border wall impassable according to report

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

Nobody knows.

Paranoid white guys conjure up silly things all the time to help cope with their life struggles.

That, or intellectually dishonest libtards sometimes feel the need to project and manufacture ridiculous straw men because they don't have an argument.

I'll bet I've had more interraction and longer, closer relationships with "brown people" than you ever will.  But please, continue.  Getting your lawn mowed on the cheap is I'm sure far more important than our laws, sovereignty and fellow actual citizens of all colors who suffer come budget time due to our need to support non-citizens.

Just now, concha said:

That, or intellectually dishonest libtards sometimes feel the need to project and manufacture ridiculous straw men because they don't have an argument.

I made a quip about shooting immigrants (because that's what you're fellow traveler said) and you run off into this tangent.

You're the guy who claimed that 4 guilty pleas and/or indictments was "bupkus"

Good stuff.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

I'll bet I've had more interraction and longer, closer relationships with "brown people" than you ever will.  But please, continue.

Oh that's right.

You're kid is a minority.

I forgot about your proclivity to throw him under the bus when daddy's mission to stop any more of them from coming in is challenged.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Getting your lawn mowed on the cheap is I'm sure far more important than our laws, sovereignty and fellow actual citizens of all colors who suffer come budget time due to our need to support non-citizens.

Stop with the sanctimony, clown.

You're the guy who literally just said that lying to the FBI is bupkus.

You're the last person with any credibility on law and order.

And decency given your racial comments and history.

Just now, Guccifer said:

I made a quip about shooting immigrants (because that's what you're fellow traveler said) and you run off into this tangent.

You're the guy who claimed that 4 guilty pleas and/or indictments was "bupkus"

Good stuff.

It is bupkus.  At least two of the four have nothing to do with the campaign at all.

I expect better from you than to try and tie me to someone I don't even know. Weak sauce. Resulting from weak argument.

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Getting your lawn mowed on the cheap is I'm sure far more important than our laws, sovereignty and fellow actual citizens of all colors who suffer come budget time due to our need to support non-citizens.

Our laws and sovereignty are super important....

3 minutes ago, concha said:

It is bupkus.

Except lying to FBI agents who were investigating foreign interference in our elections. 

"That's bupkus"

2 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Oh that's right.

You're kid is a minority.

I forgot about your proclivity to throw him under the bus when daddy's mission to stop any more of them from coming in is challenged.

The argument is lost on your end the moment you have to throw the race card.

You can't argue about the merits like law, sovereignty or the burdens placed on our own citizenry from millions upon millions of illegals - of any color. So what's next? Canes the pasty-faced leftist bureaucrat throws the race card at the guy with the actual "brown" family who actually speaks Spanish and has actually lived and worked for many years in many places in Latin America. You are a predictable buffoon.

4 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

You have literally gone through the 5 stages of Trump denial, just today.

You make weak arguments into an art form.

You bet, Sport.

The guy throwing race cards and having to try to tie me to some guy I've never met is making the strong arguments... buffoon.

13 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Stop with the sanctimony, clown.

You're the guy who literally just said that lying to the FBI is bupkus.

You're the last person with any credibility on law and order.

And decency given your racial comments and history.

In the context of the grand conspiracy exercise to bring down Trump, it is bupkus.  They'll pay the penalty.

Which is more than Trump's opponent had to worry about given clear violations of law (destruction of subpoenaed evidence, lying to the FBI, on and on...).

So, how much would your lawn care bill go up? Is it a break-the-bank thing for you to honor our laws and sovereignty and permit our government o spend more money on actual citizens? 

16 minutes ago, concha said:

The argument is lost on your end the moment you have to throw the race card.

You're an angry white guy who spouts cliche white guy positions with anger.

I'm being slightly facetious but not much.

And you invented the race card. Get real.

Is there an honest bone anywhere in your body? You are a pathological hypocrite and liar.

19 minutes ago, concha said:

You can't argue about the merits like law, sovereignty or the burdens placed on our own citizenry from millions upon millions of illegals - of any color. 

Of course I can.

That stuff just doesn't work because your fellow travelers hate immigrants and want to stop all of them, not just illegals, from coming.

I know it and you know it.

22 minutes ago, concha said:

Canes the pasty-faced leftist bureaucrat throws the race card at the guy with the actual "brown" family who actually speaks Spanish and has actually lived and worked for many years in many places in Latin America. You are a predictable buffoon.

I'm from South Florida. I speak Spanish, too.

But thanks for that meaningless token moment.

"I can side with gun-toting, anti-immigrant types because my son is Hispanic!"

Your existence as this self-loathing race-baiter with a minority son has always been disgusting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

People will find ways over, through or under it.

The point is to make it more difficult, more expensive and slower for them.

Combine the wall with increased border patrol security and remove many of the things that "pull" people here.  Access to schools.  E-verify, a legislative/SCOTUS decision on anchor babies, financial and criminal consequences for sanctuary cities/states....

And hugely important: Real and severe penalties (and risks of incurring them) for domestic employers.

I agree but what you seem to miss is that the big draw is not schools. It is the safety, opportunity and quality of life we enjoy.

I do not think you want to eliminate those. 

21 minutes ago, concha said:

When are the big-time indictments coming down? until then... Bupkus.

Two of Trump's associates have been indicted on 8 counts of conspiracy and lying to the FBI.

So first it was "this is nothing!"

Then it was "Well, it's not within the purview of the investigation!"

Now it's "Well, they're not BIG-TIME indictments! Just small ones!"

Not an honest bone in this guy's body. Never has been.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, concha said:

The guy throwing race cards and having to try to tie me to some guy I've never met is making the strong arguments... buffoon.

You're the king of race-baiting.

Everybody knows this.

But, hey, you have a brown kid. That gives you license to do it. And if anybody questions you? Your kid is throw under that bus.

18 minutes ago, concha said:

In the context of the grand conspiracy exercise to bring down Trump, it is bupkus.  They'll pay the penalty.

So now we're on your third or fourth explanation?

Trump's people attempted to collude (and some may have succeeded) with the Russians.

They lied about it.

They didn't disclose the meetings on government forms.

They did this repeatedly.

Some of Trump's associates were being paid by Russian interests while working on his campaign.

All of this proven and plead to.

Yet concha thinks it's all just an exercise to bring down Trump.

Not an honest bone in his body.

• Like 1