Border wall impassable according to report

HSFBfan

11 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

But we've already demonstrated that you don't really care about the laws being respected.

In fact you probably qualify as the least respectful of laws in this entire forum.

Really?  I'm perfectly happy seeing people who break the law get punished. I just don't agree with you that these are colossal developments.

Your inability to grasp this is not surprising.

1 minute ago, concha said:

I just don't agree with you that these are colossal developments.

Guilty pleas for lying to the FBI in a criminal investigation regarding foreign influence of American elections is not a colossal development.

Doing work using a private email account on a private server is?

This might just be a fundamental character flaw.

The same kind of flaw that leads one to use his son as a token.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

You've got yourself convinced.

No, you convinced me.

This is concha "respecting the law"

8 hours ago, concha said:

You studiously avoid the fact that the investigation itself is yielding bupkus and is being kept going by a desperate Left that still cannot get over their election loss, let alone the fact that the country is better off now.

8 hours ago, concha said:

For things unassociated with the campaign and Russia that could/should have been handled by normal investigative and prosecutorial entities rather than a special counsel with a specific mandate that is being violated..

7 hours ago, concha said:

Anything related to the actual mandate of the Mueller investigation?

6 hours ago, concha said:

What are the guilty pleas for and since they are so key to the Russia collusion fantasy, when will the indictments against Trump come down?

6 hours ago, concha said:

Please list all the guilty pleas, what they were for in detail, and the ones you know are coming.

Screw suspected FISA violations.   

Just now, Guccifer said:

Guilty pleas for lying to the FBI in a criminal investigation regarding foreign influence of American elections is not a colossal development.

Doing work using a private email account on a private server is?

This might just be a fundamental character flaw.

The same kind of flaw that leads one to use his son as a token.

This is your intellectual dishonesty at work.

The woman lied about classified information being sent over her private network. She had subpoenaed information destroyed - something only possible because she had herself set up with a private server.

And your characterization of "using my son as a token" is just the type of thing you'd expect from a race card thrower.  Because you don't like my politics and respect for our laws and sovereignty, my close ties to "brown people" must be derided and dismissed. You are only too thrilled to do so. I've scraped stuff off the bottom of my shoe that is more worthy of respect than you are.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

The woman lied about classified information being sent over her private network. She had subpoenaed information destroyed - something only possible because she had herself set up with a private server.

And despite your certitude on this she has never been charged with a crime of any sort regarding this issue.

However, four of Trump's associates have already been indicted.

That hasn't stopped you from denying the seriousness of their guilt.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

And your characterization of "using my son as a token" is just the type of thing you'd expect from a race card thrower.  Because you don't like my politics and respect for our laws and sovereignty, my close ties to "brown people" must be derided and dismissed. You are only too thrilled to do so. I've scraped stuff off the bottom of my shoe that is more worthy of respect than you are.

He just keeps lying.

2 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

No, you convinced me.

This is concha "respecting the law"

So this is where Canes thinks that posting several things in bold and underlined prove a point.

None of what you posted points to me disrespecting our laws. It points to me believing that half the indicted were for things unrelated to the mandate of the investigation and the other half are not going to get Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Water's what they so desperately desire.

1 minute ago, concha said:

It points to me believing that half the indicted were for things unrelated to the mandate of the investigation and the other half are not going to get Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Water's what they so desperately desire.

Did you say the same thing about the Starr investigation?

And you dismiss it as not relevant and not "big-time" but you keep harping on a private email server that a Secretary of State used to do her work.

So you're definitely only focused on the big stuff.

2 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

And despite your certitude on this she has never been charged with a crime of any sort regarding this issue.

However, four of Trump's associates have already been indicted.

That hasn't stopped you from denying the seriousness of their guilt.

My certitude is from Comey's testimony and FBI investigation.

And the "seriousness" of their guilt is serious for them and of debatable import to the greater anti-Trump crusade.

But please continue screaming and squealing.

Just now, concha said:

My certitude is from Comey's testimony and FBI investigation.

An investigation and FBI Director who decided not to charge her with a crime.

So you ignore guilty pleas (people admitting guilt) but take for bible scripture the words of a guy who decided not to charge Hillary Clinton.

So un-indicted person is a criminal because somebody said some stuff but the people who admit wrongdoing are not.

Just now, concha said:

Actually, you do.

But carry on.

You're an angry lad today.

I've proven it with your own words several times.

You just keep trying to dodge it with your pithy responses.

It's just amazing how several people know that you're a race-baiter who uses his son as a token and now they know that you lie about your respect for the law.

5 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Sorry, I've never used my Hispanic son as a token.

Several other people have seen it multiple times as well.

You're scum.

Yes, they have.

Other liberal race card throwing brethren of yours.

Shocker.

Again, you confirm your need to try to belittle my extensive ties to Latinos. It's not convenient to one such as yourself whose closest tie is yelling at the lawn guy.

4 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

An investigation and FBI Director who decided not to charge her with a crime.

So you ignore guilty pleas (people admitting guilt) but take for bible scripture the words of a guy who decided not to charge Hillary Clinton.

So un-indicted person is a criminal because somebody said some stuff but the people who admit wrongdoing are not.

You keep dancing around a simple question:  is it a crime to destroy subpoenaed information?

I won't even get into the less than subtle re-wording of "gross negligence" (exact wording of criminal standard) to "extreme carelessness".

7 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

I've proven it with your own words several times.

You just keep trying to dodge it with your pithy responses.

It's just amazing how several people know that you're a race-baiter who uses his son as a token and now they know that you lie about your respect for the law.

Well, they know that you are your own greatest fan and a race card thrower.

10 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Emails are never destroyed and Hillary didn't do this because she was never indicted.

A guilty plea, on the other hand, makes one a convicted felon.

No? Why delete and BleachBit then? And take hammers to phones? After being subpoenaed?

And you're on fire with the bolding and underlining today. Read the four words. Ask yourself why that is when we know she lied about classified information on an unsecured private server that, unlike a non-private server, permits the destruction of the central source of subpoenaed data... before the FBI can get to it.

Commence shuck & jive.

2 hours ago, concha said:

Your sad existence projecting fabrications and absurdities is not lost on anyone.

There's what a leftist, race card tossing South Floridian jackass - who can't argue the merits - types and then there's what I, my family and my many Latino friends and coworkers know.

But continue making shit up. It's the best you've got.

I'm happy you know how to tell the guys if they missed a spot on your lawn.  Get your money's worth, jackass. Prices could be going up.

Fabrications?  Absurdities?  You are denying facts.  I knew you were disingenuous but didn't think you were unintelligent.  Until now.

You simply have nothing to add that isn't insincere And that is unfortunate.