Border wall impassable according to report

HSFBfan

31 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

So we recognize your consistent use of your son as a token and that makes us race card throwers?

O.o

Deluded hack.

I recognize that 1) you feel the need to deride the fact that I have Latino family and friends, and 2) in the aforementioned, you are in the company of other race card throwers.

Your reading comprehension is poor.

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Fabrications?  Absurdities?  You are denying facts.  I knew you were disingenuous but didn't think you were unintelligent.  Until now.

You simply have nothing to add that isn't insincere And that is unfortunate.

You are full of shit, but if it keeps you happy in Canesworld, then that's what matters.

Carry on. xD

Just now, concha said:

Well, I'm dealing with a clown who throws plenty of insults of his own, but I see you overlook that. Perhaps because you sympathize with his views?

Sympathize with his views...no.  I agree with the facts stated and I'm not blind.  He did not just make this up and for you to deny these facts renders you a fool.  

You mentioned earlier about how we should be spending money on our citizens instead of illegals.  How do you square the recent tax law that gives 86% or whatever it is to the top 1%?  How is that for spending money on our citizens?  

Your party doesn't have any moral ground to stand on and are left with lies and bs.  All in the plan to get as much $ as possible by any means necessary.  

7 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Sympathize with his views...no.  I agree with the facts stated and I'm not blind.  He did not just make this up and for you to deny these facts renders you a fool.  

You mentioned earlier about how we should be spending money on our citizens instead of illegals.  How do you square the recent tax law that gives 86% or whatever it is to the top 1%?  How is that for spending money on our citizens?  

Your party doesn't have any moral ground to stand on and are left with lies and bs.  All in the plan to get as much $ as possible by any means necessary.  

Please explain your party's plan? Other then to blame everything on Trump. Seriously what is the dems plan? 

13 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Not sure sure you are being honest about you and his political leanings...  [just read your last sentence, so I'm kinda laughing at your post now]

1) The assertion that Trump is against legal immigration is false. Patently.

2) Not sure where your numbers comes from, but as regards personal income tax nearly half of filers pay effectively zero income tax and many get a payday on April 15th. We could debate the "fairness" of that, right? Some 80% to 90% of filers will see reduced tax burdens, which is interesting given so many already pay nothing at all. In the end, a 1% cut for a high earner will dwarf a 10% cut to a much lower earner, and the left plays on that. The important thing is that the money belongs to the earner first. Not the government.

3) I referred to current and ongoing spending, which has nothing to do with revenue. The left acts as if American citizens' hard-earned money should go to taking care of non-Americans, many of whom are here illegally. Not enough poor Americans to care for? Not enough vets who could use a hand?

51 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Because he doesn't actually care.

Republicans never want to spend money on our citizens. They only use that line for as long as it helps them pass massive tax cuts for rich people or fund expensive border walls.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

Because he doesn't actually care.

Republicans never want to spend money on our citizens. They only use that line for as long as it helps them pass massive tax cuts for rich people or fund expensive border walls.

Canes is tearin' it up!

Republicans don't want to spend money on citizens just as Democrats want to spend citizens' money on non-citizens when there are actual citizens in need.

I can play all day.

1 minute ago, concha said:

Republicans don't want to spend money on citizens just as Democrats want to spend citizens' money on non-citizens when there are actual citizens in need.

Republicans not wanting to spend money on the citizens is just about the oldest plank of the Republican Party. They don't like spending. They only trot out that kind of rhetoric when they want to defeat some liberal policy (like Obamacare) or when they want to pass a massive tax cut.

concha thinks that lame ass lie will work around here.

Just goes to show that his repertoire of lies is old.

4 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Republicans not wanting to spend money on the citizens is just about the oldest plank of the Republican Party. They don't like spending. They only trot out that kind of rhetoric when they want to defeat some liberal policy (like Obamacare) or when they want to pass a massive tax cut.

concha thinks that lame ass lie will work around here.

Just goes to show that his repertoire of lies is old.

They prefer to let people keep their own money. Imagine that.

The liberal stance is that the people's hard-earned money is actually the government's and it is by the government's largesse that the people get to keep anything at all.

Canes is doing the typical diarrheal monkey schtick we see here too often.  Spray "lie" out your ass enough and it might eventually stick. xD

4 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Which has nothing to do with spending the money on the citizens.

Again, it's a frequently trotted out line.

What's also true is that Dems like to spend money on foreigners, including illegals, that could be spent on actual American citizens.

A frequently trotted out truth.

7 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

But, again, we know that you don't want to spend it on citizens.

It's just a convenient lie for you to tell.

We'd prefer they had been allowed to keep ti to begin with.

You internationalist America-haters are happy to steal it from the American worker and spend it on illegals.

Who's more noble?

:D

2 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Then don't lie and say you want to spend it on citizens.

It's not true and everybody knows it.

I don't recall saying that. I think I said the Dems spend money on foreigners that could be spent on actual Americans.

Is this you making shit up again, you squirrelly rascal? xD

Quiz time.  Who said it?

All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it.

30 minutes ago, concha said:

I don't recall saying that. I think I said the Dems spend money on foreigners that could be spent on actual Americans.

You did.

6 hours ago, concha said:

Is it a break-the-bank thing for you to honor our laws and sovereignty and permit our government o spend more money on actual citizens?