Collusion???

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

Dubya has been The Worlds Biggest Idiot Since 2001, but today he’s a wise sage who knows his shit. 

Good stuff. 

Cadet Bone Spurs is the World's Biggest Idiot.  At least "W" didn't have to keep repeating himself. 

(Trump thinking to himself)....." If I say that there was no collusion often enough maybe even I'll believe it."

19 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Dubya has been The Worlds Biggest Idiot Since 2001, but today he’s a wise sage who knows his shit. 

Good stuff. 

lol

to be fair, all Bush said is what has already been established, Russia interfered with the election. 

Bush boy and Carter have much in common. Both seem more astute after leaving office. 

19 hours ago, stanscript said:

Cadet Bone Spurs is the World's Biggest Idiot.  At least "W" didn't have to keep repeating himself. 

(Trump thinking to himself)....." If I say that there was no collusion often enough maybe even I'll believe it."

I read a great piece yesterday which was much about Trump.

It echoes my observations and what I have heard from many who know him. 

Tina Brown, former editor of Vanity Fair, just released a book and went through her diary to compile it. It's a very short read as it's basically just a book promo piece but it very much worth a read. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/08/tina-brown-trump-398822

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 11:11 AM, Rufus69 said:

Fake News.

As an aside...G.W. said there was "clear evidence" the Russians interfered with our elections.  Trumpy The Clown ain't gonna like that...LOL.

Rufus>>

Since Bushy had his head up Putin's ass, I'm surprised he knew that future PRESIDENT Trump, spanked his lil bro in the primaries!